Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do not use sprint service for internet!

Default Do not use sprint service for internet!

[rant]

Remember the complaints I had against them a few months ago? Well, even though I cancelled that service, the drama just won't end...

I try to sell the card on Ebay, and guess what happens? Seller can't use card because I didn't "release" my numbers. So I call, and tell them to release them, and they say "we can't, as you still owe money on that account."

*imitates stabbing self with phone*

I'm not even sure if I can pay it off, I don't think that account exists anymore... so I'm screwed... all I can do now is offer a refund, and throw the card away when it gets here. I am so frickin pissed, and if If I ever see a representative of Sprint in person, I may just choke them. They neglect to mention ANY of this crap when you sign up, and they are bigger liars than the Video Professor guy, telling you his lessons are free...

I hope one day these crooked bastards get what they deserve.

Moral of the story is: Avoid Sprint broadband like the plague.. Get Alltel, or Wildblue or something... hell, even Verizon is better. Just don't get Sprint.
    [/rant]
    Last edited by Drosera; 15-Aug-2008 at 17:28.

First of all choking a person who works on the bottom level of sprint will not do anything for you.

Second you should expect them not to tell you everything this is why you read the fine print in anything you sign. Sure it sucks but that's what you have to do these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    How could you even close your account with a negative balance?
    That balance was because I canceled before the two year contract- so they charged me for it. I thought I paid it, but I guess not...

First of all choking a person who works on the bottom level of sprint will not do anything for you.
    That wasn't serious... I know violence doesn't solve anything.(hence why the world is so screwed up)

Second you should expect them not to tell you everything this is why you read the fine print in anything you sign. Sure it sucks but that's what you have to do these days.
    I did read the fine print, and all that is fine and dandy, its the things they don't mention that get you. Like how it costs $50 to add another card to your account(which, according to the person I talked to when I bought the card, you could have three for free, which is the way it should be, considering the cards are like $200 each). There was no mention of that in the fine print.

Quote Originally Posted by Chromos View Post
    That balance was because I canceled before the two year contract- so they charged me for it. I thought I paid it, but I guess not...

That wasn't serious... I know violence doesn't solve anything.(hence why the world is so screwed up)

I did read the fine print, and all that is fine and dandy, its the things they don't mention that get you. Like how it costs $50 to add another card to your account(which, according to the person I talked to when I bought the card, you could have three for free, which is the way it should be, considering the cards are like $200 each). There was no mention of that in the fine print.
    because it wasn't in the plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Chromos View Post
    and they are bigger liars than the Video Professor guy, telling you his lessons are free...
    Sorry, that was just hilarious.

Sorry, that was just hilarious.
    I take it you've done business with him too, eh?

Yup, the mere thought of Mr. "Please, try my product" makes me cringe!