Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has this happened to you?

Default Has this happened to you?

Although I have not been able to wear since I was 2, my regression and finding ADISC has really encouraged me to try wearing once I finally move out! However, upon reading threads and sites about wearing, I automatically really need to use the restroom. It's as if my body adapts and wants me to naturally start NEEDING to wear! Its gotten so bad that just reading threads almost makes me have an accident. Is this just my mind telling my body that I want a reason to wear? Or is this normal...? Thanks for reading c:

Doesn't happen to me, however our minds are different. I'm a DL, not so much an AB, so even though i am wearing diapers i am still part of "society." So not much changes with me..

With you it sounds like you are more towards AB stuff. But this is a guess, we can never really say what it is or isn't, but give what we think it is.

Yeah, I am very much AB. c:
    I just want to know if it's normal for that to happen, if it does happen, to others!

Doesn't happen to me, but I'm not very little. However I do have an issue with roadtrips (though different still has a bit similarity). Basically I can hold it for hours at home and rarely have any issue, but when I'm in the car and say need to pee, it feels much more urgent then when at home or a place with a bathroom etc. For example (not a real one mind you) if I had to go pee for say 7 hours at home, I probably could hold it at least hour or two longer, but if I went to get in the car (or though about going for a drive) I'd feel much more urgency in my need.

The point of that jumble of words? Basically I would think it is mostly a mental thing more then anything, why I couldn't explain and thats why I'd highly note it is only my opinion and not anything scientific etc.

I know the feeling you've described - I thought it was just me

I'd imagine if you're reading about this stuff and really want to be a part of it then your mind might start interpreting it as okay to go whenever - the same sort of reason why being in a swimming pool can make you want to pee...

Sounds like an excited bladder. I have one too. When I get very excited or nervous about something, my urgency to pee becomes much greater. That's why when I wear diapers, I find myself peeing a lot compared to when I'm not wearing.

courier7

Honestly I can't go if someone is in a public restroom with me. But if I'm in a stall just to pee its kinda hard but at home I'm perfectly fine. I have to wait all day at school and when I get home. But thank god I have a bladder of platinum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cgh View Post
    I know the feeling you've described - I thought it was just me

I'd imagine if you're reading about this stuff and really want to be a part of it then your mind might start interpreting it as okay to go whenever - the same sort of reason why being in a swimming pool can make you want to pee...
    That's actually what I thought! I'm glad I'm not the only one c:

Running water makes me want to pee. The power of suggestion is strong indeed. I too am one who has to pee when I'm excited about something. I used this in my Halloween story which I will post tomorrow. I think it effects a lot of people. Like some others, I also can't pee in a public restroom if others are there. I've eventually learned to compensate by using a stall. It's embarrassing, so I'll often sit down and pretend like there is "another need".