Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: can you do it, I can

Default can you do it, I can

so I was wondering. if there is anyone else who can/does put their diaper on in the dark?
    I do it while lying in my bed with the lights of to avoid detection.
    btw I only do this with disposables.

Cherub

with enough practice it can be done. When I lay on my bedroom floor and put my diapers on, I probably go on about 80% by feel and only 20% sight. So yea, I'd say it is possible. Wounds like something I'd like to try to see how well I can do, lol.

anytime/anywhere, a couple thousand changes a year and you can do it in 'strange positions & places' even lol. *altho with an adjustment later

I see your wager and I raise you skydiving. Well, that likely would be that great of a idea due to all the leg straps/holes required by parachutes.

I never tried it, tho I think it is very possible.
    I think I can do it, tho prob wont get a good snug fit the first times.

Prob should buy some cheap diapers to practice with and save good stuff so I dont ruin the tapes on them.

Quote Originally Posted by StargazerBleu View Post
    I never tried it, tho I think it is very possible.
    I think I can do it, tho prob wont get a good snug fit the first times.
    Prob should buy some cheap diapers to practice with and save good stuff so I dont ruin the tapes on them.
    *it's very possible and I'm sure you can do it * You should use the velcro tapes, much easier to readjust*

---------- Post added at 00:09 ---------- Previous post was at 00:05 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    I see your wager and I raise you skydiving. Well, that likely would be that great of a idea due to all the leg straps/holes required by parachutes.
    Hmmmm, ok.. I'll give you that one but if I was skydiving I would change before jumping out of the plane (because I would be using it on the way down! lol) Not to mention I would want to enjoy the view more than jump for the sake of saying I did a change in freefall hehehe. I have changed in-flight before, the tiny bathroom actually helped a lil. Just like diapering against a wall - not like there's much option

Quote Originally Posted by kitsiulla View Post
    I have changed in-flight before, the tiny bathroom actually helped a lil. Just like diapering against a wall - not like there's much option
    it would take a contortionist to pull of laying down in a airplane bathroom, then throw in a diaper change

when i lived at home with my parents i would put a diaper on under the covers so it dampens the crinkle sound, most everything was done by feeling until i actually stick the tape to the front. then i use light from my laptop to make sure I am hitting the right spot. so Im kinda cheating but its necessary.

I can do it in low light sine I got make sure it on right or I will leak what not fun at all.

Never really tried it but I could probably manage it. The tricky part would probably be putting on barrier cream, since I still need a mirror to make sure I've covered everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    it's not a wager :P