Thread: hi

Default hi

Hi,
    I am a 25 year old female ABDL. I am from Illinois and I'd love to meet some friends on here .

Quote Originally Posted by princess86 View Post
    Hi,
    I am a 25 year old female ABDL. I am from Illinois and I'd love to meet some friends on here .
    Hi Princess, welcome to the site!

We're a pretty friendly place, so you can just dive right in, but it will make it easier for people to get to know you if you share a little info in your intro thread about what you do outside of ABDL, such as: books/music/tv/film, hobbies, career ect. Since we're all into diapers, we need to know a little bit more about each other if we're going to connect - remember: you don't have to share anything you're not comfortable with :-)
    further intro pointers can be found here:
    http://www.adisc.org/forum/greetings...roduction.html

see you around

Quote Originally Posted by princess86 View Post
    I am from Illinois
    Well when I not in the deployed to the middle east, I live in Illinois. Don't really like the weather in Illinois, but where I am isn't any better(understatement).

Do you have any other interests other than ABDL?

We are thousands strong. Really, there are members of every interest, every persuasion, every kind And all friendly... but if you could give some kind of indication of stuff that would make for common ground with others, they will appear.

We are all like diapers and our fellow wearers; we come in all political varieties, education levels, ages 13+, furry or not, religious or not, even ageplaying or not.

That's why some more info to go on will help people know if they should approach you and in what way.