Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Noisiest plastic pants (or euroflex kind)

Default Noisiest plastic pants (or euroflex kind)

I asked some people and looked online but can't find much. I use the large plastic pull on pants from babykins and it works great but it's to quiet. Does anyone know of either a pullon or snapon plastic or euroflex pant that's loud and crinkles a lot? The sound dies if the diaper is crinkly because of these pants, so i figured i might as well make the pants themselves make the noise instead.

Oh, and transparent if possible, milky white's "OK" but i can't see my diapers good enough.

vaslav

As a bedwetter I need to "hear" my rubber sheet, and even pants - to feel protected enough to sleep well. I have a PEVA [new non-plastic material] Clippasafe sheet from amazon you could hear next door! And I see on ebay that Gerber now make PEVA pants now - with a warning that people may hear you in the next block!! PEVA is much cheaper than plastic/vinyl and non-toxic therefore very environmentally friendly. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by vaslav View Post
    As a bedwetter I need to "hear" my rubber sheet, and even pants - to feel protected enough to sleep well. I have a PEVA [new non-plastic material] Clippasafe sheet from amazon you could hear next door! And I see on ebay that Gerber now make PEVA pants now - with a warning that people may hear you in the next block!! PEVA is much cheaper than plastic/vinyl and non-toxic therefore very environmentally friendly. Hope this helps.
    It does, i'll have to look into them. I wonder what it'd be like to have a1500+ foot radius of noise (i know you're joking hehe)

EDIT: WOW! Exactly what i wanted! They got a crystal clear (pull on but they work good anyhow) and the site says noisy, so it seems to fit the bill. Plus, they're affordable! If i didn't just put in a bid on a product i'd have ordered right away!

vaslav

Hi krone 6 - wish there was a mike on this and I could transmit the sound to you! Euroflex just a whisper compared to my sheet

WarrenW

I have like 3 pairs of Babykins white vinyl pants and they r soft and quiet for a while. But after like 6 months start to get kind of dried out a bit and make the coolest sound. They r like a year old now and somone here says they will crack after a while. I just love to hear it when I put them on over my trainers and crawl into bed. Also I have a big plastic sheet on the bed that makes the same crackly sound.

Quote Originally Posted by vaslav View Post
    Anyone have a source for this sheet in the US?

WarrenW

I got my plastic sheet at Wal-Mart.

Quote Originally Posted by WarrenW View Post
    I got my plastic sheet at Wal-Mart.
    Is it noisy?

WarrenW

Yup!

Not sure if you can get them in the USA but I got a Silentnight mattress cover. It makes it sound like you're sleeping on bubble wrap