Thread: The search continues - shoes

Default The search continues - shoes

My quest continues for some flat Mary Jane shoes or Buster Brown type strap shoes in a men's 12 or women's 14. Found plenty with heels, even bought one pair, but flats are the object of my desire.

If you see or hear of a possible source, please let me know.

Have you tried shoes.com? There are a couple I like ok. Not the perfect storybook Mary Jane, but there are a few that look great as play shoe versions. I've never done shoe making, but I do leathercraft as a hobby and I have worked with patent leather for bags before. Maybe I should play with a few options. I went on the same hunt a few years ago and gave up, but that was before Zappos and shoes.com came around.

Womens - Flats-3/8'' and less Heel Height - Black | Search Results: mary jane | Shoes.com

Quote Originally Posted by babymick21 View Post
    cosyndry
    Yeah, if you can order from the UK, Cosy 'n' dry does Mary Jane style shoes in pink, white and black.

I don't know if their are Payless Shoes stores in LA, but they have all those things up to women's 15s, depending on the time of year. it's a drag queen's staple store from what i've heard

Hey thanks, I have the Ellie Eden's but think I'm ordering the Aetrex Chloe's. (hug)