Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OK, I give in - plushies

Default OK, I give in - plushies

After listening to some of your advice/thoughts, I slept last night, again with my Teddy bear. He's cuddly and soft, even smells good (he came with a bottle of Burberry) but he is SMALL. I too keep my old ALF doll on my bedside table, still he's not very big and not nearly as soft. SO, any ideas on a larger, cuddly bedtime buddy? I'm 6-3, I'm willing to discuss this with my wife now as I have learned how much better I sleep with something to cuddle with. I cuddle with her but she has MS and my touching her when she sleeps, causes her pain. Thanks in advance for any input.

Scootalooo

Quote Originally Posted by Layne0033 View Post
    After listening to some of your advice/thoughts, I slept last night, again with my Teddy bear. He's cuddly and soft, even smells good (he came with a bottle of Burberry) but he is SMALL. I too keep my old ALF doll on my bedside table, still he's not very big and not nearly as soft. SO, any ideas on a larger, cuddly bedtime buddy? I'm 6-3, I'm willing to discuss this with my wife now as I have learned how much better I sleep with something to cuddle with. I cuddle with her but she has MS and my touching her when she sleeps, causes her pain. Thanks in advance for any input.
    Why not take a trip to Toys R us? in my local one they have a whole shelf loaded with plushies

Yeah ive seen a big puppy plushie in toys r us that i want, just need to find the time to take a trip over there and get him :3

I'll confirm that Toys R Us has a good selection of standard plushies/stuffed animals. If there's not one near you, you can order online.

Another option would be to win one at a carnival, amusement park or boardwalk. It would probably cost more in the long run but if you win it at a game that both you and your wife can play together, like the water gun shooting in a clowns mouth and the balloon pops type, it would add that special sentimental value that you just can't get when you buy one at a store.

Quote Originally Posted by Layne0033 View Post
    SO, any ideas on a larger, cuddly bedtime buddy?
    How about a soft pillow? Has the advantage of being inconspicuous too (if that's an issue).

I believe one is never too old for a plushie.
    Toys-r-us is a good choice.
    Kazoo toys has a selection of plushies too. Tho you got to order from them.

I told my brother about my ABDL side a few days ago and he's just bought me a new plushie