Thread: Realizing.....

Default Realizing.....

So I went to bed right after I got done with my post im up now out of being confused what I want due to the fact I was in a full sleep my body woke up felt the urge of mess and just let it all out. Since I was half asleep I didnt know what was going on intill it sat in. Once it took effect I got up took and a showered questioning myself if I wanted to diaper myself again which i did after awhile. I do wanna be diaper 24/7 but this made a huge decent into my thoughts any advice?

Maybe you should be careful the next you sleep in a diaper. If you don't want this event to happen again, maybe you should just stick to daytime wearing.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycd View Post
    So I went to bed right after I got done with my post im up now out of being confused what I want due to the fact I was in a full sleep my body woke up felt the urge of mess and just let it all out. Since I was half asleep I didnt know what was going on intill it sat in. Once it took effect I got up took and a showered questioning myself if I wanted to diaper myself again which i did after awhile. I do wanna be diaper 24/7 but this made a huge decent into my thoughts any advice?
    That's why i'm sticking with pee only. Smells less and less chance of rash. I can deal with 2-4 days between messing, and within that time i can easily get to a toilet before or after a change (when i take showers usually).

However do what you think is right for you. If you have any doubt about that part of diapers, i'd hold off and just stick with wetting.