Thread: Hello...?

Default Hello...?

1) Hello! Who are you?

When padded I go by Shmedlheimer or Wet Willy. Not my real name (for obvious reasons).

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

Both. I like to read stories of regression.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

I go 4 wheeling in the mountains, take my German Shepard to the doggy park (the Happy place), and cuddle my kitty.
    P.S. I think my cat likes my dog more than she likes me...

(Note: Don't worry about people being able to trace this stuff from Google. Many people probably share the same interests as you, and this will not make you identifiable!)

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

Support and friendship. Adventures in cyberspace. Read some new stories. ETC...
    Have some fun!

5) Is this within the rules? I hope so.....

---------- Post added at 21:54 ---------- Previous post was at 21:28 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shmedlheimer View Post
    1) Hello! Who are you?

When padded I go by Shmedlheimer or Wet Willy. Not my real name (for obvious reasons).

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

Both. I like to read stories of regression.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

I go 4 wheeling in the mountains, take my German Shepard to the doggy park (the Happy place), and cuddle my kitty.
    P.S. I think my cat likes my dog more than she likes me...

(Note: Don't worry about people being able to trace this stuff from Google. Many people probably share the same interests as you, and this will not make you identifiable!)

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

Support and friendship. Adventures in cyberspace. Read some new stories. ETC...
    Have some fun!

5) Is this within the rules? I hope so.....
    6) after reading other peoples 'introductions' I thot I should in include that i have been D/L since about 4-5 yrs old and never had a stable relationship, if this helps (or gets me evicted). <wallbash smiley> (< I can't seem to add it! Doh!>)

Interesting method of presenting yourself, that's for sure! I can see how it may be helpful in presenting yourself more easily; I usually have a hard time with introductions. Although I will admit, I'm not too sure why you threw that disclaimer in there...

You will find that we here on ADISC will be more than willing to lend a helping hand in accepting yourself, getting caught, etc., anything you need help with, we will be there! And we can be tons of fun, as long as you are not too vulgar in your posts! Haha

Anything else you want to tell us? Favorite books, favorite movies, music, anything! We like to get to know people in this diverse community!

And, last but not least, welcome to ADISC!

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisceral View Post
    Interesting method of presenting yourself, that's for sure! I can see how it may be helpful in presenting yourself more easily; I usually have a hard time with introductions. Although I will admit, I'm not too sure why you threw that disclaimer in there...

You will find that we here on ADISC will be more than willing to lend a helping hand in accepting yourself, getting caught, etc., anything you need help with, we will be there! And we can be tons of fun, as long as you are not too vulgar in your posts! Haha

Anything else you want to tell us? Favorite books, favorite movies, music, anything! We like to get to know people in this diverse community!

Was I out of line in any way?
    If so, I humbly apologize. I'm new here and I'm still learning the ropes so to speak.
    P.S. I thought posting would get rid of the "Congrats for getting involved" header. Does it just take time to get accepted? The header doesn't bother me, I'm just curious.

---------- Post added at 23:39 ---------- Previous post was at 23:20 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisceral View Post

Ummm,
    Fav books;
    Hitch hikers Guide To Galaxy (Douglas Adams)
    Fav Music;
    Matisyahu, Live at Stubs (Youth & youth dub didn't show me much.) Pink Floyd, Led Zep (esp Stairway to Heaven)
    Fav K9 pet;
    Maximus (pronouced MaxiMOOSE)puppydoggy
    Fav Feline pet;
    Mimi because when I found her all she said (in a very tiny kitten voice) was "me me me" (she was <6 wks old and abandoned by mama kitty) .
    Fav place to go 4 wheel drive;
    San Bernardino (CA. USA) mountains
    Any other inquiries?

P.S.S.S. How do you add the smileys? They don't seem to work for me.

---------- Post added at 23:45 ---------- Previous post was at 23:39 ----------

This is a test to try and eliminate the yellow parts of the response.

TEST Click Post

---------- Post added at 23:46 ---------- Previous post was at 23:45 ----------

Partial success?

Hahaha well as far as I can tell, you did just fine. There's no rule against how you write your intro!

Usually you have to post a few things on the site in order to get those notices to go away. I can see that you've already done so, so they should be gone by now! If not, then just wait it out and contribute to the many forums on here. They'll be gone in no time!

And as far as the smileys...I really don't know actually! I just type em out myself and they turn into the emoticons. Maybe it's your browser...

So anyways, like I said, try to contribute to the other users' threads and what not, and try to be sincere and helpful. It'll get you some rep in no time, which is usually pretty difficult to come by at least that's what I think haha.