Thread: Longer term regression

Default Longer term regression

what do you think about hypnosis and longer term regressions with a daddy

Locke

Hypnosis: Bullshit. Not possible. At the very most, a few stunts might be pulled, but you can't be 'Hypnotized' into being a baby.

SurfinSeaLion

^^^^ Wrong. Possible but very risky and hard. I've attempted it and failed. Anyways I'd avoid the long term.

Cherub

livingbylies is more right than not. Hypnosis can not make someone do something they do not want to do. I have played around with hypnosis files before, and never had any effect. No, if I do ever listen to any, I know it is just for entrainment, no more than listening to a favorite song on an MP3 player. Just something fun to do.

It looks like it's covered, but hypnosis can only work if you want it to and you have the right disposition for it to work. I don't think long term regression is possible. Having an ideal environment and partner will make it easier to regress so it's easier to be regressed, but I don't think anything can really directly "induce" regression. There may be triggers that bring out or make you want to bring out your regressed side, but it doesn't instantly convert you to your regressed self and the trigger on its own can't keep you regressed.

Quote Originally Posted by joshbabypup View Post
    what do you think about hypnosis and longer term regressions with a daddy
    What counts as 'longer term'?

Long term age regression = nuthouse. At least that's what many would consider doing to you if you even attempted that. An acquaintance of mine works at a mental hospital and told me some of the crap that goes down there. Most are people who ODed on various drugs while some are there due to some traumatic injury or malignancy/deficiency at birth. Yes, there are real adult babies there and they act exactly as you would imagine: like babies.

Quote Originally Posted by livingbylies View Post
    Hypnosis: Bullshit. Not possible. At the very most, a few stunts might be pulled, but you can't be 'Hypnotized' into being a baby.
    Hypnosis IS real. I not only saw it twice, but I recorded it one of those times. The crap I witnessed was so funny and yet I knew most of those who were hypnotized wouldn't dare do half the things they did if they weren't.

Quote Originally Posted by dlCherub View Post
    livingbylies is more right than not. Hypnosis can not make someone do something they do not want to do. I have played around with hypnosis files before, and never had any effect. No, if I do ever listen to any, I know it is just for entrainment, no more than listening to a favorite song on an MP3 player. Just something fun to do.
    Completely true.