Thread: Hello there!

Default Hello there!

Hi, I'm Babytauren. From my name you can probably gather that i am babyfur and also i happen to be a World of Warcraft player (and i've always had this secret love of taurens )

I also, am into machinima, Doctor Who, and warhammer, and just hangin out with friends.

Just wanted to say hello anyway after lurking on the forums and being told off Anyway thanks for having me, i've really loved reading this forum so far and it has been so refreshing to read up on other's experiences, and make me feel a little better about my own!

hey, welcome! i actually didn't notice either (party because i don't play WoW i'm sure haha) but yeah definetly a great site and hope you stick around!

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote_Howl View Post
    hey, welcome! i actually didn't notice either (party because i don't play WoW i'm sure haha) but yeah definetly a great site and hope you stick around!
    Aye, i kinda fell in love with here. It's very well laid out, easy to read, with from the looks of it some great people

Glad to have an account here, and hopefully will post moar in the future.

Welcome to the forums. I am also a fan of machinima and WoW but im a retired WoW player. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Thanks for the welcome, and good to hear there is someone else who knows what machinima is! ^^