Thread: getting worse

Default getting worse

Im a DL and its starting to get worse i used to not have to wear diapers all that much now its seems at least 3 to 4 times a week I dont know soon i think i might be wearing them all the time. Then i start thinking about people are goin to think if they see me in a diaper which sorta turns me down any advice? Am i letting this take control of me?

CrazyCD.. i would suggest writing an intro and reading the stickies at the top of each forum to help learn where it goes. And i apologize for the harsh welcome, but the staff here does do a good job of trying to tell people where what goes by offering a Forum description on the main page and stickies inside the forums to help.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycd View Post
    Im a DL and its starting to get worse i used to not have to wear diapers all that much now its seems at least 3 to 4 times a week I dont know soon i think i might be wearing them all the time. Then i start thinking about people are goin to think if they see me in a diaper which sorta turns me down any advice? Am i letting this take control of me?
    But in response to this particular question... All of us go through times where the urge to wear is stronger than usual. Then without warning, in a month or two you may have the urge not to ever wear again. It is commonly referred to as a Binge/Purge cycle. Nihlus wrote an excellent article in our articles section that kinda explains a little more about it. (See http://www.adisc.org/forum/content/193-binge-purge-cycle.html)

If it gets to the point where your urge to wears diapers starts to get in the way of 'normal' life (school, work, chores, social needs, etc. etc.), then just like any addiction or 'problem' habit, you may need to take some steps to help your life control your urges instead of vice versa. If that means seeing physchatric help or something else is your call.

So anyway, Welcome to Adisc, I hope that helped, and can't wait to get to learn more about you (hopefully in an intro/greeting forum post.)
    Last edited by Near; 10-Oct-2011 at 12:45.

Thanks! so much and yes i should have read more but..... I was just tryin to get my voice heard my mom just passed away not to long ago and i think its effecting my condition a lot more i dont kno. Guess just need someone to talk to that understands this condition

No Problem man. And in Winnerchickendinner and livingbylies defense... we do get a lot of trolls and spammers on Adisc and a few of the tell-tale signs of them is bad grammar/spelling and posting in the wrong areas. So that may have been why they responded the way they did. Also the mods do a great job of finding and removing those types of spammers/trolls.

But this is a great place to find friends and get support. You can also hop into the live chat and talk to people like you any time. I spend a lot of time in there and we are usually pretty friendly once you get to know your way around.
    Last edited by LilMonkeyAlex; 10-Oct-2011 at 11:37.

Yup just like posted above it's more then normal that there are times were you wear more and times when you wear less. That also includes me. As for my part when I am not wearing diapers I do think about them more then usual. Another affect that I have is that I can't sleep with diapers on. I think because of this is the reason why I dream a lot of diapers. Very strange and I would prefer not to, but I guess we can't control or pick our dreams. :-)
    But hey have fun with you diapers and don't worry about people that might see that you have a diaper on, because people are to busy with other things in life!
    (Sorry for my bad spelling and grammar, I'm from Germany)

Sent from my LG-P990 using Tapatalk

nappiboy

Hi and welcome crazycd, i'm a DL too, this is normal. You are going through a purge cycle. We all have times where we want to wear 24/7 and no you are not going to be stuck wearing. You will proberly wear a lot and then stop or slow down for awhile. This is just part of us. How are you after losing your mum. This must not be easy?

i have been fine actually just very concerned about myself i think honestly i really do wanna wear them all the time as of today 10-10 be like that so far i dont wanna stop wearing.

So don't fight it, enjoy it.