Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HI, I'm New!!!

Red face HI, I'm New!!!

So... I'm a girl, still in high school. I'm shy around new people but I'm sorta loud and nice once I know them. I can either be really nice or really annoying.
    I'm currently a "friend" of the community because I thought this lifestyle sounded interesting, and something I might want to try. I've never tried anything because I'm slightly afraid of change, so I want to learn more about others and their experiences, before I try anything, if I try anything.
    Anyways, I like Glee and Harry Potter and superheroes, especially the Batman movies. I love listening to Cinema Bizarre, Freelance Whales, Darren Criss, Team StarKids, Sleeping with Sirens' and etc. My favorite class is Math, currently taking Pre-Calc, and I love drawing. While I would like to draw cartoons I can only draw realistic, and I need a picture to copy. My favorite colors are basically anything between blue and green and I dislike pinks and purples. So yeah That's basically it.

EeeZee

Hey BlueGirl. AMAZING intro. Welcome to the site. There's not a lot to tell you because you seem to know that we're not all about the diapers. I guarantee someone will post a better reply shortly, but if you have any questions, send me a message or write a visitor message. Or if you need to, just ask on this thread and someone will answer. You seem like a cool gal so have fun with the site. And I'll have the honor of being your first friend on the site if that's ok.

@DJenks0002 Thank you for the compliment, and thanks for the friend request. And I've know about this lifestyle for about 3 weeks now, so I can't say I know much about it, but I know enough to know I might be interested in it. I saw that you like Star Wars and Lord of the Rings, Me Too!!!

EeeZee

Oh. Really? Only three weeks? Wow, it took me 3 years before I finally decided to join. Lol. That's awesome tha you love Star Wars and Lord of the Rings. Also, if you think you might be interested, feel free to ask any questions.

Well I have joined the forum to learn really, but I probably won't try anything for a long while, and thank you for your offer .

EeeZee

Ok. But if you're here to learn, may I ask what exactly do you not know?

Ok, I'm not good with words but I'll try. I know that it can be different for everybody, it can involve dippers, but it doesn't have to. It can involve other baby related things, and the person may want to act like a baby. But, when I said learn I meant how other people got started and the more personal point of view to the life style not necessarily what it involves.

EeeZee

Oh. Ok. I get it. Well. In sorry I was like a questionnaire. Anyways, have fun learning and feel free to talk anytime. By the way, once you become an established contributer, you can send private messages and write visitor messages to other users. Here's how you gain rank. Go to this link.

http://www.adisc.org/forum/content/7...ls-system.html

Haha, it's ok, it didn't feel like a questionnaire. Thank you for the welcome

EeeZee

Your welcome. Lol