Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anger level while gaming?

Angry Anger level while gaming?

How angry do you get when you get repeatedly killed by someone or something you should be able to easily beat?

In my case, a little bit too much, I try to avoid keyboard, monitor, mouse, or case aggro. I just beat the crap out of my desk.

ROFL! Dude, I run a CoD4 24/7 shipment server. It's the only Shipment24/7 server I'll play on because our rules say no Martyrdom, Last Stand, or NoobToobs. Meaning? meaning well that you have an actual chance of *MOVING* after you spawn before you die again of all the tards who use that damned martyrdom! >.<!

I get really pissed sometimes...Here's a tidbit...Gamecube controllers are stronger than 360 ones...My 360 one is partially opened up because I threw it at the TV stand thing...

Ah, the memories of my older brother crying and throwing his N64 controller when his Goldeneye 007 data got accidentally erased...

I actually don't get that mad. I sometimes get annoyed, and just go do something else for a while. Then I come back and try some more later. That usually works.

It varies with me, and depends, i mainly get pissed of with people Betraying me repeatedly. I dont play that often (once a week or sometimes not even that).

Quote Originally Posted by mm3 View Post
    ROFL! Dude, I run a CoD4 24/7 shipment server. It's the only Shipment24/7 server I'll play on because our rules say no Martyrdom, Last Stand, or NoobToobs. Meaning? meaning well that you have an actual chance of *MOVING* after you spawn before you die again of all the tards who use that damned martyrdom! >.<!
    I love Call of Duty 4! whats your server info!
    I use a Silenced M16 with Steady Aim and Juggernaut normally.

Usually, if I am dying a lot in game I will start quietly swearing to myself. If I keep on dying and things arn't looking bright for me, I will just turn off the game and do something else. I think the last time I was really really pissed off at a game and like screaming at it was the Purple coins on luigi challenge thing in super mario galaxy. That was awful. Wasn't to bad when I played it with Luigi.

ninja gaiden took quite a few controllers from me.

back in the days of Halo 2 i wouldn't get mad as much amused. The respawn kill always pisses me off the most, but when i just keep getting killed by a good team, i just face up to the fact that the team is better than me.

the thing i REALLY hate is when they start bashing me with "your mom" jokes. I just say that my mom is dead (when really she isn't) just to see what happens. They either just shut up, apologize or keep bashing her as a dead corpse, the ladder being the most common (and most pathetic) of the bunch.

I broke two different controllers while playing Driv3r on my PS2.