Thread: Looking for a help and a site to buy diapers from discretely

Default Looking for a help and a site to buy diapers from discretely

Hey guys I need some help. Well my girlfriend knows about all of my babyfur ness. and Last night she told me to get diapered because she knew i have wanted to for a while. Well I was talking to her this morning and shes willing to try a diaper. But she is a small. she has like a 26in waist, She is a size 6 panties and i normaly buy bambinos but they dont sell small anymore.

So I am looking for a place to buy at least a small pack of diapers, maybe a sample pack. And if i should be looking for a small size or what?

Well, though it doesnt offer AB style diapers, XPMedical offers good variety of great quallity nappies, and offers samples! There are 3 per sample. Sorry I can't link the site, but type in 'XP Medical' in google, and it should be very easy to find, then just navigate to 'sample packs' on your left, and you should have plenty of options.

In addition, they also ship discretely, and if you decide you like them, they ship cases free.

Enjoy man!

Try e-bay thats where i go. Normally you get the diaper shipped in a plain box.

Quote Originally Posted by malix View Post
    Well, though it doesnt offer AB style diapers, XPMedical offers good variety of great quallity nappies, and offers samples! There are 3 per sample. Sorry I can't link the site, but type in 'XP Medical' in google, and it should be very easy to find, then just navigate to 'sample packs' on your left, and you should have plenty of options.

In addition, they also ship discretely, and if you decide you like them, they ship cases free.

Enjoy man!

yea no ab diaper is in small anymore

but ill take a look at XP

---------- Post added at 11:44 ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by zachery980 View Post
    Try e-bay thats where i go. Normally you get the diaper shipped in a plain box.
    Diapers are not something i really trust to get from ebay.

Try ABUniverse.com there are a few small, non AB diapers that you can get. Such as Molicare Super Plus or Abena. Anyways, good luck ;D

Also they are very discreet.

hdis.com if you're not into big brands like abena. The largest they got is molicare. You're able to buy the sample brief pack for $11.95. They ship with "hdis" on all packages and bill you as "hdis." If i told a random i bought something from hdis they wouldn't know what it was. They do not use "hdis medical" at all! Even on their site! Top notch service too, very quick.

(cwi medical is a no no for discreetness.. ordered from them before. stay away if that's your number one priority)

I buy most of my diaper's from here very great and the prices are not to bad
    diapersdirect | eBay

I have ordered from XP medical a few times. I been tempted to go there in person to get to save on shipping cause there company is so close to me.
    Just to shy to try. Tho I get free shipping if I do a case order.

Since you are a babyfur too and if want a more baby like diaper, bambino or ABU might be a choice. All 3 of these places has discrete when I order from them.

Quote Originally Posted by StargazerBleu View Post
    I have ordered from XP medical a few times. I been tempted to go there in person to get to save on shipping cause there company is so close to me.
    Just to shy to try. Tho I get free shipping if I do a case order.

Since you are a babyfur too and if want a more baby like diaper, bambino or ABU might be a choice. All 3 of these places has discrete when I order from them.
    Well as much as I do wanna get a more baby like diaper for my GF. Bambino and ABU dont have small size anymore so im SoL. so i may needa settle for XP

Alexa

I just bought two sample packs from HDIS (small and medium). I am really small like your GF. There is a huge assortment of sizes, it was discreet, and quick shipping. I am well-stocked for a WHILE!