Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not exactly new to this but...

Default Not exactly new to this but...

...I thought this time it could be worth properly introducing myself to the whole community.

Some of you may remember having spotted my nickname here and there on the old forum, in fact I registered in 2005 but I've never been a heavy poster (although being always a very careful reader...:p).

I'm a 25 y/o guy from Italy, near Milan, I've been interested in diapers since I was 4, and actually "practicing" since the age of 12 (OMG that's more than half of my life!!).

I love the friendly and clean environment that the adisc community represents, and "virtually hanging out" with people like you makes me feel proud of being what I am.

And now, with that said, FREE DIAPERS FOR EVERYONE.... and let's get the party started!

welcome back quattrus. i definitely remember you from the old forums. you had a lot of insightful things to say, and i hope you'll be active around here!

Quote Originally Posted by quattrus View Post

I love the friendly and clean environment that the adisc community represents, and "virtually hanging out" with people like you makes me feel proud of being what I am.
    i feel the same way.

Same here!

FREE DIAPERS FOR EVERYONE
    Woot!

...I thought this time it could be worth properly introducing myself to the whole community.

Some of you may remember having spotted my nickname here and there on the old forum, in fact I registered in 2005 but I've never been a heavy poster (although being always a very careful reader...:p).

And now, with that said, FREE DIAPERS FOR EVERYONE.... and let's get the party started!
    Well said, Q. Of course I remember you. Nice to see you again. Perhaps you could tell us what sort of Italian forums there are? PRETTY PLEASE?

If you mean DL-related fora..... sadly, there aren't any that I know of.

Also, I found that in DL-related sites italian guys are always a minority, and most of the ones I saw are rather disturbing and sex-obsessed people over 30-40 y/o, you know that kind of pervs that contact you via chat asking pictures as the first approach......

Some time ago, on yahoo there were 2 or 3 italian groups dedicated to italian DLs, but there wasn't much movement in them and the talk was always at a very "low" level, so I never went back there since I never liked that way of handling the matter. In the end, all this led me to being more comfortable speaking about DL-related subjects in English than in Italian!!

I came to the conclusion that probably what keeps most of the italian DLs from having an overview of the international scenario is a linguistic gap: one of the few "friendly" italian DLs I chatted with told me that I was the first guy he met who was able to express himself in a decent English :p.

Thanks muchly Quattrus. That was helpful: I am attempting to take a stab at figuring out how many dl's there are, approximately; your input was very useful

Welcome to our community! I hope you enjoy it here!
    I am happy to see more diversity!

Quattrus! I remember you! You were one of my fans of my TBDL story! Remember? Hope to see you post around...never really got to know you.