Thread: Yyyyeellow :D

Wink Yyyyeellow :D

Hello everybody, new here, and just wanted to say hi.

Interests i guess, would include: art, programming, oh yea, and the diapers. Don't forget the diapers.

So, yeah thats it... for now

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleDinosaur View Post
    Hello everybody, new here, and just wanted to say hi.

Interests i guess, would include: art, programming, oh yea, and the diapers. Don't forget the diapers.

So, yeah thats it... for now
    Oh we never forget the diapers.
    Not ever.

Are you purple? Or yellow? The two colours you thrust at me in your introduction confuse me!

Anyway - forget that... Hiiiii! Welcome, welcome, welcome! *yays for more new friends*

Art is a very general interest... How about being more specific for us simpletons, huh? Do you like to view it? Make it? Theorise on it? Vandalise it? What about art, exactly?

... I know nothing on computers, so will skip past that for someone else to take it...

I do, however, have questions. Multiple questions. Though not multiple-choice questions, I'm afraid. Sorry. So...
    ... Do you like rain?
    ... Can you curl your tongue?
    ... What's your favourite food? (See also: http://www.adisc.org/forum/off-topic...ky-eaters.html)
    ... Bath or shower?
    ... Is there a movie that makes you cry? (Related: http://www.adisc.org/forum/off-topic...vent-seen.html)

There. Done! Welcome again, we hope you stay around, settle in and make friends here I think you'll find us an amenable bunch and if you need any help or advice, just drop a Mod or a mate a message

*waves you off into the sunset, teary-eyed*

I do, however, have questions. Multiple questions. Though not multiple-choice questions, I'm afraid. Sorry. So...
    ... Do you like rain?
    ... Can you curl your tongue?
    ... What's your favourite food? (See also: Picky Eaters)
    ... Bath or shower?
    ... Is there a movie that makes you cry?
    1. I LOVE rain

2. I can curl meh toungue.

3. Everything cuz im a tubbywubby boy

4. shower

5. any movies involving animals.

About the movies involving animals, I'm talking about those movies like Homeward Bound. Where like, the dog, or whatever gets lost and the kid is crying because they lost their dog and its like: OMGTHERERIGHTTHERETURNAROUND D'= ya know?