Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pampers in poundland

Default Pampers in poundland

If anybody is interested I was in poundland and found that they started selling pampers active fit, 5 for 1 if your looking for stuffers, guess you could try and fit into them if you're smalls enough

http://tapatalk.com/mu/c123840d-2c90-1fd1.jpg
    Sent from my R800i (xperia play)

Scootalooo

Wow that's cheap, shame there not larger but still pretty good for a name brand

Supersam1223

I hate poundland. 3 friends and I went into a poundland and within a week of each other were all ill with the same thing. Coincidence? I think not.

Pampers won't be happy. they don't even let employees have manufacturing scraps, in order to protect their brand image and market share.

Sorry but, what's poundland? :P

---
    - Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Chanch0 View Post
    Sorry but, what's poundland? :P
    imagine a store called Dollarland, where everything was priced at a Dollar. that's the basic idea, but as you can guess from one of the replies above, it's not Heaven........ and things aren't always a Pound ().

I think the USA has 99-cent shops? This is the same sort of place, except the usual currency mismatch means the equivalent would be a 150-cent shop. You can, occasionally, find some good deals there.

PaddedPuppy

Quote Originally Posted by supersam1223 View Post
    I hate poundland. 3 friends and I went into a poundland and within a week of each other were all ill with the same thing. Coincidence? I think not.
    So you walked into a poundland and become ill? Well I'm sure you had all been other places that day and didn't just make a special trip to a pound shop so how can you blame that store for you and your friend's illness? Allergic to low prices?

Supersam1223

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
    So you walked into a poundland and become ill? Well I'm sure you had all been other places that day and didn't just make a special trip to a pound shop so how can you blame that store for you and your friend's illness? Allergic to low prices?
    It was the only store that all 4 of us went into.

It was the only store that all 4 of us went into.
    Correlation doesn't mean causation. There are several ways this could have happened and I don't really see how you could place the blame for it on poundland. The fact is that all it would take is for one of you to be infected, and then transmit it to the rest of you. That one person could have picked up their infection anywhere and then brought it into the group. Even if it was a customer at Poundland who 'made' you sick, that's hardly their fault.

Why do you think it's Poundland's fault?