Thread: Is it selfish?

OfficerBaby

Default Is it selfish?

Does anyone else feel or have ever felt it was selfish to desire to be treated as an AB by there significant other for your sexual desires? Sometimes I feel like i'm not the "man" enough for intimacy like I was when we met and before I told her, which she fully accepts btw and is very involved in my fetish, so idk if its selfish to want that more now.

I don't believe it is selfish if you are not forcing your "significant other" to be involved in your ab play, as long as you remember to keep her needs in mind as far as her sexual desires.

As long as your partner is okay with it I do not think it is too selfish. I am sure she enjoys caring for you like that? Like dbtim59 said of course it should all be a give-and-take thing. Maybe best thing to do would be asking her directly if she thinks you're wanting it too much?

OfficerBaby

Quote Originally Posted by Dandelionwine View Post
    As long as your partner is okay with it I do not think it is too selfish. I am sure she enjoys caring for you like that? Like dbtim59 said of course it should all be a give-and-take thing. Maybe best thing to do would be asking her directly if she thinks you're wanting it too much?
    I have. And she says she loves it. But I don't know if shes just trying to make me feel good because I keep saying that I don't know how she could enjoy me being a big baby when, lets face it, the world looks at it as strange.

Quote Originally Posted by OfficerBaby View Post
    I have. And she says she loves it. But I don't know if shes just trying to make me feel good because I keep saying that I don't know how she could enjoy me being a big baby when, lets face it, the world looks at it as strange.
    If you're having a proper and loving relationship, I think above all you should be honest with each other. She wouldn't have a reason to lie to you about such a thing.

It only is if you force them into it and they don't want to do it and you beg them to.

I also usually worry about this. Whenever people do want to get intimate with me I sort of bring the dl fetish up, but I almost feel like I'm making them do work. Making myself helpless to them would be a lot better if they also found it arousing.

However, this is mostly where communication has to come in and maybe other sorts of play that please you both. For example, a boyfriend of mine is into crossdressing so we came up with the idea of him babying me as a maid.

Also helps if you can be a great adult partner when they need you to be.

OfficerBaby

I'm into crossdressing as well so I love what you've come up with the maid idea!