Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh... Hai :3

Default Oh... Hai :3

Im new here and hopefully i'll be active without my noosy dad finding out some of the things I do on the interweb. Anyways ive found out a couple months ago that I am I DL and im also wonder how can I get diapers discreetly without my mom or dad finding out.

Welcome EpicPie! (That's an awesome UserName, btw XD)
    Yeah, I'm in the same situation too.

Welcome to the site. Everyone here is usually quite helpful. Try out the Wiki and you will see articles on getting and hiding diapers. It's an often discussed topic.

Thanks guys. My plan is to try and get to the mail man first but i always stay up late at night playing games so that might be a bit difficult because I wake up at like 4 pm in the afternoon, lol. :/

redtails

Hey I've seen you around a couple of times, but welcome to Adisc anyway !

EmeraldsAndLime

If you stay up late enough that you're waking up at 4 in the afternoon, I'm thinking you are going to bed pretty late in the morning. I'd suggest pulling an all-nighter, however, you never exactly know when things get delivered to you. Your best bet would be to get your sleep schedule into whack.

Anyway, welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by redtails View Post
    Hey I've seen you around a couple of times
    Where? lol

redtails

Quote Originally Posted by EpicPie View Post
    Where? lol
    I meant in threads here on the forums, no worries