Thread: Hello and How Are You??

Red face Hello and How Are You??

I am a Single Father of three, 2 boys and a girl. I was plowing snow in a blizzard about 15 yrs. ago and backed into a telephone pole. Because I was twisted while looking out the back window, I jammed 3 of my vertibra together. I went to a Chiropractor 2x per week for a few months in attempt to get them to come apart. They fially did but with consiquenses. I have been Urinary Incontinent sense then. It was tough getting used to but finally did. I tried Catheters & Leg Bags but that seemed to induce UTIs. I now wear diapers all the time. My favorite "Night" diapers are Abri-Form. Daytime, Attends, First Quality, most anything that has a plastic backing. I dont like the "cloth" backing because it feels very uncomfortable under clothing or while in bed. They dont move like they sometimes need to. Have a great day.

Hi Jim, welcome to ADISC. Sorry to hear about your accident, but it's great that you have found acceptance with diapers. Also, being a single Dad of three kids, WOW! How do you do it? Anyway, hope to hear more from you in the forums.
    Cheers!

Jim! Nice to meet you!

Tell us what your favorite activity is!?

---------- Post added at 06:57 ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 ----------

Jim! Nice to meet you!

Tell us what your favorite activity is!?