Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What would be the best diaper option for me?

Default What would be the best diaper option for me?

You guys here at ADISC are pros, so I'm going to hold you responsible for my decision.

-=- Cost isn't a big deal-- I'd spend a few extra bucks to get something reliable.
    -=- Overnights and dependable, but not too thick and bulky.
    -=- Can find online with discreet shipping.
    -=- Doesn't leak on sides or up the back when laying down on back and sides-- extended waistbands are awesome.
    -=- Hopefully somewhat crinkely-- Noise doesn't matter.
    -=- VERY Comfortable and breathable.
    -=- Neautrilizes order, but doesn't have a noticible scent to the diaper.
    -=- Can be bought easily in amounts around 20.
    -=- White and small wetness indicator most favorably.

Brands I've already tried:
    Attends with Extended Waistband = My current favorite.
    Attends Classic #10
    Depends Maximum Fitted Protection
    Tranquility ATN
    Tranquility Slimline
    Tranquility Premium Overnight Protective Underwear

I'd also like to point out for anyone that is looking for a dependable seller, I found this guy here at Disposable Medical Express. He is cool and can make your box discreet. This is where I've bought from before, but not a HUGE selection:
    Incontinence Products, Adult Incontinence Products, Incontinence Care Products

THANK YOU to whoever has an idea for my critical self.

india

hiya there i would recomend abri form x plus or any of the abena nappy range. i wear the x plus 24/7 and have about 1 leak a week.

molicare super plus are good when it comes to general qualty, but i dunno about shipping and ordering.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by silent deadly alchemist View Post
    molicare super plus are good when it comes to general qualty, but i dunno about shipping and ordering.
    That was my exact thought when I read through the-ownage's list of requirements (except for the waistband - no such thing on Molicares)...until I came to the very last bullet point: White. I'm afraid, Molicare Supers are purple.

If you can live with the purple color, go for Molicare Super Plus! They do come in quantities of 14 though!

Peachy

abri form x plus FOR THE WIN.

although, they are a little thick/bulky, but if you can get past that, i dont think they can be beat

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    That was my exact thought when I read through the-ownage's list of requirements (except for the waistband - no such thing on Molicares)...until I came to the very last bullet point: White. I'm afraid, Molicare Supers are purple.

If you can live with the purple color, go for Molicare Super Plus! They do come in quantities of 14 though!

Peachy
    didnt read that point actually

Darkfinn

If you can get past the "has to be white" and handle a bit of extra bulk then I say go with the Dry 24/7s... I wear them every day and haven't had any problems out of them at all.

They hold like the Hoover dam. I put one on in the morning... wear it all day at work... and change when I get home. Considering that I drink a gallon or more of water every day they do fill up nicely. I think I've had one leak on me... but that was only b/c I went to the store after work instead of straight home to change. When I sat back down in the car to leave the store... squish... over the limit. It wasn't really that bad of a leak either... just a small spot on the back of my pants.

I encourage anyone that can get them to give them a try... a lot of people swear by Abri X-plus for its holding power... but these Drys seriously hold more.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolution36 View Post
    abri form x plus FOR THE WIN.

although, they are a little thick/bulky, but if you can get past that, i dont think they can be beat
    Aren't you familiar with the Abena Abri-Form Super? This is the same thing as the x-plus, but less thick. I'm considering this the most so far. I'd still like to hear some suggestions if anyone has something in mind.

If you enjoy white, and wetness indicator (I agree with both of these) Abri-form X Plus.

You should try Dry 24/7's sometime later though, tell us which you prefer.