Thread: Hi! Im New on the forum

Smile Hi! Im New on the forum

Hi! nice to meet you all, i found this forum and im also an DL which i have been as long as i remember My name is Frida and i study science (laboratory science) on college . My interests are math, science, anime / manga and crocodiles. I hope i will like it here
    Last edited by fridam; 05-Oct-2011 at 12:47.

Well this is not good, no one has responded to you!

Welcome! You will come to find that this site is one of the best out there for any and all AB/DLs. As soon as I started getting around the site and reading the many forums, I started liking this place quite a bit. It is one that is unlike any other site of its kind out there!

Anyways, what has caused your liking of crocodiles? I lived in Florida for a good majority of my life and although I never really saw one in person (I know, crazy, right?), my father had many experiences with them when he worked at the JFK Space Center.

Anything else you would like to add? E.G., favorite music, favorite movies, etc., anything!

Welcome to ADISC After spending years in other online *BDL communities, I recently was referred to this one by a friend of mine. She told me what it was all about and it sounded appealing to me. I have not been disappointed. There is a very knowledgeable group here, as well as lots of people who are not afraid to share their opinions with you. It's extremely well-moderated and probably the safest online community for *BDLs.

Questions are usually answered in a timely fashion by the members and there are many of us who will offer our time to you if you need someone to speak to privately about something that's bothering you (myself included).

Again, Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here

I've always liked crocodiles because they have been able to survive so long and is one of the oldest animals. Also, I think they are cute in their own way, since the female takes care of the babies and protect them. I always wanted to visit Florida because I have heard that there are alligators there. You may not have seen one, because maybe they are shy and live more out there where there is more forests and swamps? I am also interested in stem cell research, which you can with the help of those cure various diseases. regarding the music style, it's no particular I like, it is mixed.

Quote Originally Posted by fridam View Post
    I've always liked crocodiles because they have been able to survive so long and is one of the oldest animals. Also, I think they are cute in their own way, since the female takes care of the babies and protect them. I always wanted to visit Florida because I have heard that there are alligators there. You may not have seen one, because maybe they are shy and live more out there where there is more forests and swamps? I am also interested in stem cell research, which you can with the help of those cure various diseases. regarding the music style, it's no particular I like, it is mixed.
    Ah, well that's true...I never thought about that aspect of them hehe.

You'll have to forgive for asking if you've been to Florida; I didn't seem to see that you were from Sweden. But yes, that is probably true, I lived in a relatively urban area of Florida, and the Space Center was waay far out in the wilderness! They usually got several animal encounters out there. I remember a story my dad told me when workers had to transport an alligator several miles north of the base, and the next day that same alligator was back!

Anyways, it's nice to have another member here on ADISC! Hope you're enjoying your time so far!