Thread: Hello everyone...

Default Hello everyone...

As you can tell I'm RioC040. Besides our common hobby, I'm just your typical geek...I love most everything tech related, I not a gamer though.

I've been a DL as far back as I can remember (elementary school), but back then I really didn't think too much about it. As I got older, I got more curious and started looking on the internet for other groups, sites, and forums (back when yahoo groups was big). Since then, I visit this site every now-and-then, among some others.

In the real world I work a full-time job and enjoying running a successful business on the side. While I don't have much spare time, I do enjoy reading, fishing, and a few other hobbies.

While I don't have the talent of writing (unlike most of the authors here), I do enjoy reading most of the stories that have been posted. Thanks for sharing your talent.

RioC040

Hi there,
    Welcome to Adisc, Not many of us are actually good authors but he story helpr team are always willing to give advice and help to get stories ready to be shown, so don't be afraid to put some stories forward. Other than that what are your tastes in music, books, movies, are you maarrried or have a girlfriend, and if yes do they the know about the nappies?

other than that find a few forums you like the look of and jump in. Any questions please feel free to ask.

Sorry about the delay

Quote Originally Posted by PCBaby View Post
    Hi there,
    Welcome to Adisc, Not many of us are actually good authors but he story helpr team are always willing to give advice and help to get stories ready to be shown, so don't be afraid to put some stories forward. Other than that what are your tastes in music, books, movies, are you maarrried or have a girlfriend, and if yes do they the know about the nappies?

other than that find a few forums you like the look of and jump in. Any questions please feel free to ask.

Sorry about the delay
    Thanks for the welcome, no worries on the delay.

Thanks for the writing advice, one of my life long goals is the write a fiction book, this may just be the place to get started with some practice. Music is pretty simple, just about anything with the exception of hard rock and metal. Mostly I listen to classical or jazz if not listening to talk radio. I usually read business or self help non-fiction, but every once in a while I enjoy a little fiction; if I'm on the road, I listen to fiction audio books. Movies just about the same, I watch a wide range of genres, but I do like Indie Films.

I'm currently single, but I ok with that and still find ways to enjoy life until I find the right women. I never did tell any of my ex-girlfriends, but maybe that was for the better, considering the ex part. Actually, I have never told anyone that I'm a DL (with exception of the online community), this part of life I keep very private.

Thanks again for the welcome,

RioC040