Thread: paintball

Thumbs up paintball

Hi I was wondering how many on adisc like paintball, what equipment you have, the next piece of equipment on your wish list, and the games/style you play.

for me I like to play alot, as for equipment I have a Tippman A5, with 18inch Tiller barrel, remote line, one 24oz, and two 20oz co2 tanks.
    next piece on my wish list is an apex barrel, or the Goblin Deuce.

I play alot of bushball / 2 team last man standing, but I also have played some speedball.
    M.P.

I play paintball, i have a Tippman A5 too, with a 18 inch straight through riffled barrel (i was not aware such a thing existed, i just wanted a riffled barrel and that is what i got, it works great though, really accurate to a good distance and then does something funny with the ball). The barrel has a sight mounted on it that is complimented with a carry handle sight. I also have a flatline barrel, which is great, but it has a horizontal spread in my opinion. I have an extended gun butt, a response trigger, and a hose for my tank that has issues. Some reason i have 3 co2 tanks, but i also have an air tank that is wonderful.
    My desired piece of equipment would have to be paint. I haven't had the money to go out in a while.

---------- Post added at 17:34 ---------- Previous post was at 17:33 ----------

Oh, and i enjoy speed ball a ton, but i'm not entirely equip for it, so i mostly go for bush ball.

cool I did not know about the rifled barrel existed where did you get it and who makes it.
    also the apex barrel puts a backspin on the ball and is ajustable in direction and amount of spin on the ball,
    I want one :P:P:P 0_0

[/QUOTE]Oh, and i enjoy speed ball a ton, but i'm not entirely equip for it, so i mostly go for bush ball.[/QUOTE]
    me too

Well, this is the barrel, however i don't remember that this is where i got it. Tippmann X7 18 Inch Tactical Rifled Barrel, is the apex barrel made by flatline, from what i understood, flatline patented the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    Well, this is the barrel, however i don't remember that this is where i got it. Tippmann X7 18 Inch Tactical Rifled Barrel, is the apex barrel made by flatline, from what i understood, flatline patented the idea.
    I think the flatline is made by tippman I think

Used to play a lot more and haven't bought anything new for a while, but equipment wise I have a DM6, halo, smart parts barrel set, and a carbon fiber HPA tank, not sure of the size off the top of my head. More into speedball, but I'll play a bit of anything. Honestly as far as equipment right now I haven't played enough to make anything worth it, but if I was going to get anything it would probably be a new hopper just because mine has been giving me issues and not been feeding well. Would eventually want a new marker, but need to start playing a bit more before I can justify that expense.