Thread: CVS buys out Long Drugs

Default CVS buys out Long Drugs

CVS Caremark Buys Longs Drug Stores - AOL Money & Finance

Well CVS has just bought out longs drugs store (a west coast drug store sort of like a drug store/supermarket.). The reason I am posting this is CVS is replacing all the long drugs store brands with CVS products. That includes the long drugs brand of adult diapers I guess. Anyway only Hawaii will carry the long drugs brands now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    Uh okay?
    Yeah, I get your point Pojo.. how does one one store replacing another store brand diapers impact the AB/DL/TB community.. It couldn't be that long drugs brand adult diapers will be nearly impossible to get. I mean that would just be insane!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Yeah, I get your point Pojo.. how does one one store replacing another store brand diapers impact the AB/DL/TB community.. It couldn't be that long drugs brand adult diapers will be nearly impossible to get. I mean that would just be insane!!!
    Well I don't live on the west coast, so I wouldn't know...

...uummmm... were Long's Drug's diapers good or anything?

The only thing CVS had that I liked, were the plastic covered diapers, but there gone now replaced by those god awful cloth like covers.

The plastic ones were cheap and plentyful, and something like the wally world assurance, what i buy now.

Quote Originally Posted by ballucanb View Post
    The only thing CVS had that I liked, were the plastic covered diapers, but there gone now replaced by those god awful cloth like covers.

The plastic ones were cheap and plentyful, and something like the wally world assurance, what i buy now.

The cloth ones are still good...Although I've never used the plastic ones, so I can't compare

I tried the cloth covers, they leak thru after a little while, so I won't buy them anymore.

I think I just like the look and the sound of the plastic, I guess I'm a crinkel freak.

Ive tried the Longs Brands and they were plastic backed AND LOUD CRINKLE and they had a spot where they Always leaked, and they sucked.

the upside is i can buy the CVS cameras and hack them, without having to order them online, so i dont have to carry around my Panasonic Lumix everywhere so i dont have to worry about losing an expensive camera, only a $20 one.