Thread: is this good or bad

Default is this good or bad

Im to the point where, i wear diaper around family. (thay dont know im dl ) Is this a good or bad thing?

Umm idk? It sounds like everyone is pretty accepting of you, so that's good. But if it's causing people to change habits and maybe making them feel uncomfortable then I don't think that's very good. Umm as a side question, do you at least wear pants or something over your diaper? It would make me feel really awkward to see someone walking around in just a diaper.

---
    - Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I feel like I'd need more information to formulate anything resembling a worthwhile answer.

You're 19, so you're at the point where the family can't commit you to therapy or some crap like that. But, do you live at home or on your own? Is your family footing the bills, or are you? Are you close with them, or is it kind of a patchy relationship? Think of it like this: is there a good chance that they'll catch you, and if they do, will it cause you serious harm?

What I mean by that is, if you're just visiting them for the day or whatever, you're pretty unlikely to get caught. But, if you're living at home and keeping a stash in your room and wearing around them all the time, honestly, you're kinda throwing the dice a bit. And then, if they do catch you, what happens? How well do you get on with them? Is it something where you're embarrassed a bit, they think it's weird, and you all move on with your lives? Or, do they flake the fuck out, kick you out of the house, cut any financial assistance they might be giving you, and it becomes a thing? And, supposing that they do flake out, are you in a position where you can deal with such a change in circumstances?

Quote Originally Posted by xbabyx View Post
    I feel like I'd need more information to formulate anything resembling a worthwhile answer.

You're 19, so you're at the point where the family can't commit you to therapy or some crap like that. But, do you live at home or on your own? Is your family footing the bills, or are you? Are you close with them, or is it kind of a patchy relationship? Think of it like this: is there a good chance that they'll catch you, and if they do, will it cause you serious harm?

What I mean by that is, if you're just visiting them for the day or whatever, you're pretty unlikely to get caught. But, if you're living at home and keeping a stash in your room and wearing around them all the time, honestly, you're kinda throwing the dice a bit. And then, if they do catch you, what happens? How well do you get on with them? Is it something where you're embarrassed a bit, they think it's weird, and you all move on with your lives? Or, do they flake the fuck out, kick you out of the house, cut any financial assistance they might be giving you, and it becomes a thing? And, supposing that they do flake out, are you in a position where you can deal with such a change in circumstances?
    yes i still live with my mom.(cuz of ssi props if i get a job and make more than $500 i owe the government a lot of money) I have no job and i sleep in the same room as my brother. my mom dose know that i like diapers but she is against it. just right now no ones paying attention cuz of the divorce going on with my mom and step dad.

Be careful. Make sure they won't leak on you when you use them and make sure they won't smell and also if they tend to slap you down there for fun, I wouldn't wear around them.