Thread: I'm new! Hello to everyone here!

Default I'm new! Hello to everyone here!

Hiya, I'm Nick, and I've been recommended to join by dandelionwine, so heaps of thanks and hugs to her! xxx
    I've got a profile on one or two other sites, but I've heard good stuff about this, so I'm looking forward to reading posts and chatting.
    I haven't filled out all my profile yet, so here's a bit about me, and I've just copied it straight from my profile on one of the other sites:

I'm just a normal guy, who needs to talk to other people about this stuff. Nervous about talking to others about this, though, cos I've kept it secret for a while, but I like the feel of nappies at night time. I don't know anyone else with this desire, so I want to talk to other people who share it.

I came close to telling my last girlfriend, but it ended after I came back from Australia to the UK, and she didn't come with me. I'm currently without a girlfriend, which is fine for the mo. SO DON'T GET ANY IDEAS ALL YOU GIRLS IN THE US!! Haha, just kidding!

I\'m into all sorts of stuff, I play the trumpet, drums and piano, I like hiking, mountain climbing, coffee (yum!), I cook a mean stir-fry, best films are Contact, First Contact, Finding Nemo, Anchor Man, and heaps more. I've finally completed NFS2 on ps2, about 10 years after it came out, haha!

I keep my house clean and tidy, and I ride a motorbike (not around the clean and tidy house tho...)

I'm pretty open, I think, so ask any questions you like.

So that's it for the mo. Seeya!!

Quote Originally Posted by normalguy View Post
    ...DON'T GET ANY IDEAS ALL YOU GIRLS IN THE US!! Haha, just kidding!
    There are GIRLS here? Naaaaahh I dun think so. Total sausagefest, right everyone?

Wellllll, can't relate to any of that stuff about playing musical instruments (I'm HOPELESS, how long have you been playing, though? Any one in particular your favourite?). I LOVE cooking though! I like to cook desserts mostly though, which shows on my waistline. Finding Nemo is a lovely film, personally my favourite Disney/Pixar film is The Incredibles....haven't seen Anchorman yet, despite having the DVD and everyone else watching it.

CLEAN and TIDY!? Whoa. Not even in my vocabulary...fancy moseying on down here to take a crack at my bedroom? Promise it won't take more than a couple days...or weeks...or months...honest! :P

I guess, on the ABDL front, how long have you enjoyed this stuff? Origin stories are fuuuun!

Greetings normalguy,

First thing I want to say is welcome to ADISC. The second thing that I want to say is that you chose a very ironic nick for a site like this. I love it. Originality in its simplicity.

I also enjoy a good hike now and then but I could never see myself climbing a mountain(fear of heights). Going under a mountain, perhaps, but definitely not going over.

I see that with First Contact in your movie list that I am in the presence of another Trekkie. I'm sure you can probably guess why I like drinking earl gray, hot.

Once again, welcome to ADISC and I hope to see you on the boards.

Quote Originally Posted by normalguy View Post
    I'm just a normal guy, who needs to talk to other people about this stuff. Nervous about talking to others about this, though, cos I've kept it secret for a while, but I like the feel of nappies at night time. I don't know anyone else with this desire, so I want to talk to other people who share it.

I\'m into all sorts of stuff, I play the trumpet, drums and piano, I like hiking, mountain climbing, coffee (yum!), I cook a mean stir-fry, best films are Contact, First Contact, Finding Nemo, Anchor Man, and heaps more. I've finally completed NFS2 on ps2, about 10 years after it came out, haha!
    Hey Nick! Glad to have you on the site! Welcome! I'm a new member myself (been less than a week I'd say...) but I also am just a straight normal guy, looking to find others to talk to abut being in this type of lifestyle and why they enjoy it. So kudos mate! :3 I'm still kind of exploring what I like in regard to age play (pacis, wearing diapers (nappies) and the like) So I may have less "experience" per-say in knowing how I feel about it, but I do enjoy a good chat, so feel free to message me sometime, or if you see me on the chat!

I also play the Trumpet! (woot!) and I enjoy it a lot, it's a great hobby. A little about me, I'm 19, in The States, and in Uni. I also enjoy good movies! Anchor Man is fantastic, Finding Nemo ftw for a Disney! (although I should check out some of the one's you posted, sound like Science Fiction, which is ftw in my book mate!) Mountain climbing and hiking are also things I really enjoy, however I don't get to do it as often anymore being in Uni (and where I live it's a bit a ways from any real good places to do so)... NFS is the best racing game in the world!! Try out "NFS: Most Wanted", best one there is! [better than NFS2 in my book, but no offense mate XD]

Anyways, glad to see we share some interests! Consider friending me if you feel up to it (no pressure! :P), or I'll shoot you a message if I can! But I'm always open to talk if you like. Hope to see you around on the site soon! And again, Welcome!

Cheers!
    Chris