Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gday Mate :P

Default Gday Mate :P

Hey There

Andrew here from Australia, Recently turned 18 so not sure if im still TB or Ab xD

Just here to chat and make some friends

Been into this for about 5 years now and im TB/DL

Hi Andrew!
    Glad to here you're from Aussie Country!! Always wanted to visit there myself! :3 (From The States here :P I'm 19 and in Uni) but what are some other interests that you have other than being an TB or AB? on ADISC we like to get to know others beyond their AB/TB/DL lifestyle. But if you're not entirely comfortable you don't have to share everything about your other hobbies :P Just tell us a little bit more about yourself! :3 And Welcome!

Well, according to logic, you are still a teen, but according to restaurants you are an adult. So i guess for you to be a TB or AB is on the fact of, do you like to think a lot, or eat a lot. Lol, welcome to adisc.

haha my interests include gaming , i play mainly computer games such as Black ops, Starcraft 2 and currently the Battlefield 3 beta , i also enjoy going to see live bands im into Hardcore music and most other genres as well

Hey from the Barossa in South Australia and welcome to the site.

babyjoanne

hi from slightly south of there (Adelaide) and welcome.

Hey from up north in Queensland. Welcome to the site, for some reason I feel like I might know you ;P
    I do know an Andrew from Melbourne and he is a TB/DL, but anyways, maybe I'm mistaking you for someone else. Anyway, welcome

Anyway, welcome to ADISC
    have fun getting to know the site and becoming an active member!
    peace
    - Will

Quote Originally Posted by xAndyABx View Post
    haha my interests include gaming , i play mainly computer games such as Black ops, Starcraft 2 and currently the Battlefield 3 beta , i also enjoy going to see live bands im into Hardcore music and most other genres as well
    Hey so starcraft 2 you any good? I majorly need tips! Im in Adelaide at the moment, and word of advice is its rubbish!