Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cell Phone check-in

Cherub

Default Cell Phone check-in

I researched and saw that there have been a couple of previous threads like this. However, the last one was like in January of 2010. Everybody knows that technology is moving forward at an incredible rate, so the phones that folks may have listed back then, I am sure you all have new phones now.

So I was curious to see who currently has what phone?

I currently have the HTC Desire HD. I LOVE IT! because it's my 1st smart phone!

I have an original Driod, an iphone, a samsung i700, and a LG cosmos. Only the LG is active - the other ones i use as PDA's/mp3 players.

I've got a stupid flip phone right now but I'm getting the HTC Evo Shift 3D as soon as my moms contract runs out. I'm pretty stoked.

---
    - Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Nokia E72. Does all I need - and more besides - and I despise the iSheep with a passion.

Quote Originally Posted by DanDanSuperman View Post
    Nokia E72. Does all I need - and more besides - and I despise the iSheep with a passion.
    iSheep?

---
    - Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Chanch0 View Post
    iSheep?
    I guess he refers to that expensive little toy with a bitten apple on the back that - as far as I know - doesn't work all that well as a phone...

As for me, I've still got the phone I listed on the other thread, a Nokia N900, which I bought at the beginning of this year and - judging from the average life of my mobile phones - I'm gonna keep for at least other 3 years

I have the Evo Shift 4G. I wanted to buy a new dual-core processor phone when we got em, but best buy had a deal that the Evo Shift 4G was free when you switched to Sprint, and my parents didn't see why i should spend $200 on a phone when I need to pay for college. Sigh....