Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The 'Regress-Switch'

Default The 'Regress-Switch'

Hello everybody,

So recently, my girlfriend and I took our first baby step (yes, I know...) into the world of mommying and babying for the lack of a better term!

I was pleasantly surprised and delighted when my girlfriend said she'd want to try something with me. She'd hold me in her arms, in such a way that I could curl up, lay my head on her shoulder (or thereabouts) and so that I could hold her. Among other things, she allowed me to suck on her nipples (which made me really calm and content), she called me things like 'her little boy' - which made my heart skip a beat, it was so awesome to hear that, I even asked her what she said only to make sure she did say it. At some point I got scared, started crying telling her not to leave. She told me that 'mommy ain't leaving' which really calmed me down. She looked at me with that loving and caring way about her as she sometimes does, and even kind-of simulated her giving me a bottle (I know, it's a bit contradicting to the breast-sucking).
    All went very well, she even told me she liked it. All of this made me REALLY happy.

But here's something... she does let me suck her nipples sometimes, to calm me down when I'm restless or tense. She also holds me in that same way when I'm feeling scared, tense or restless. All of this always calms me down really well.
    The thing is that this particular time, that 'regression switch' just flicked itself and I let all my guards down, I felt little, loved in a mommy-baby kind of way and everything she did and said got through to me more than ever.
    I wonder how this happens. I honestly had to do nothing, I just 'became' little as if it were a natural thing. I understand I can control it somewhat though, but I'm still not really sure about what's happening here.

Another thing I want to ask is if you guys have any tips on switching up the roles? My girlfriend, still having that child in her prominently present even when she's living her day-to-day life (at least of what I can see), really wants to try to switch it up, making me the daddy and her the baby/little one. I am very, very delighted to do this with her and I'm willing to work at it so she has the best, most pleasant and fun time while doing it. What we were thinking of is having her lay by me, with her blanky and her plushie, maybe even sucking her thumb.

But she wonders how I got that 'regression switch' to go over and she's not sure if she can do it.

I am hoping you great people here can give us a some pointers/tips regarding this subject.

Thank you in advance!

When I start to get upset, anxious, stressed out, or angry, the first thing Mommy does is call me over to her lap so I can breastfeed.
    "Come to breast, little one."
    She knows it's the quickest way to get me to relax even if I don't want to. The other day I was stressing over an upcoming shoot. We were leaving the next day to drive to Beverly Hills (from Vegas) and we had yet to rent our car, book our hotel room, shop for wardrobe, get nails done, etc.

I was sitting at the computer freaking out because I couldn't find the right hotel or something like that, and Mommy walks up behind me saying "shhh shhh shhh shhh shhhhhh Calm down, little one." she put her hand on my shoulder and handed me a bottle of milk, indicating that it was time for me to stop what I was doing and drink my ba-ba, and calm down. Of course, it worked like a charm; it always does.

My 'regression switch' is as simple as sticking my thumb in my mouth, which I do almost constantly throughout my life anyway... but sometimes it helps to be led by the proverbial hand to a littler mindset.

As far as role-reversal, we don't ever switch it up. It doesn't really work. I would mommy her in a heartbeat if she needed me to.

Quote Originally Posted by CandiMcBride View Post
    When I start to get upset, anxious, stressed out, or angry, the first thing Mommy does is call me over to her lap so I can breastfeed.
    "Come to breast, little one."
    She knows it's the quickest way to get me to relax even if I don't want to.
    That sounds familiar - but do you actually, like, really regress then? Or do you just calm down when doing it? As I said, I have done the breastfeed-thing before, without actually regressing to the point of genuinely feeling little. It just really makes me calm. Heck, even touching them can make me calm (on the other hand, it can do the exact opposite too - meaning it can turn me on).

But ever since we deliberately sat down with the intent of trying the age-play for the first time, it just happened, I just regressed to that point of feeling genuinely little. My girlfriend did tell me I seemed to be even calmer afterwards than usual (which isn't surprising, really).

You went into, what I call, "automated regression" meaning that although most of the actions aren't new, the situation and being called "her little boy" allowed your subconscious to revert to the state of childly innocence and maybe even to a mental state of age 2 or 3.

I'm no expert but I hope that helps.

Yes, I actually regress. it's extremely easy for me to fall into regression because I spend so much time being little. Most of the time, relaxation might as well be synonymous with regression for me at this point. I am asexual, so I don't really have to worry about being excited during breastfeeding. I mean, there are times when I'm regressed and I'm NOT relaxed, like when I wake up wet, when I spill something on myself, or have to pick up my toys.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlew View Post
    You went into, what I call, "automated regression" meaning that although most of the actions aren't new, the situation and being called "her little boy" allowed your subconscious to revert to the state of childly innocence and maybe even to a mental state of age 2 or 3.

I'm no expert but I hope that helps.
    You don't have to be an expert, don't sweat it.

I can see the 'automatic regression' bit, it indeed went automatically. I at least I felt as if I didn't have to actively do something to fall into regression. That's including either really doing something or just actively changing my mindset - it just changed itself.
    I was already in that regressed state when she called me that. I can see how it would turn over that switch, but I don't think that's what did it.

Still thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by CandiMcBride View Post
    Yes, I actually regress. it's extremely easy for me to fall into regression because I spend so much time being little. Most of the time, relaxation might as well be synonymous with regression for me at this point. I am asexual, so I don't really have to worry about being excited during breastfeeding. I mean, there are times when I'm regressed and I'm NOT relaxed, like when I wake up wet, when I spill something on myself, or have to pick up my toys.
    Oh, I see. Yes, I can understand it would then be real easy to fall into that regressed state.
    It's kinda funny how it is with me. As you already got from my post I am 'sexual', but I don't get excited from the 'breastfeeding'. It's the thing about touching - sometimes when I touch my girlfriend's breasts and I'll calm down, maybe that somewhat rings the 'mommy-bell'. Otherwise it just gets me excited.

I guess the not being relaxed and regressed is part of it, right?

I don't think I've ever fully regressed yet. As with the other poster I'm also asexual, but the whole ABDL thing is still exciting in a different sort of way. I think I've been close to regression though - bedtime, padded and in a sleeper, with a teddy, lights on but dimmed and I could sort of feel my mind state changing.

I have done reversal regression with a past bf. My current bf is my daddy, we dont switch because he is not an AB at all. I introduced him into the world. I have a daddy friend who told me about getting into little space. I never really beleived it until one night it did happen to me. I was aware of everything going on but I couldn't control how I reacted to things. Like when daddy gave me a back rub he got upset because i didnt thank him and all I could muster was a ''tank oo dada''

but anyways, as far as her getting into little space. All you need to do is take care of her. Do everything a daddy needs to do for his baby girl! From getting her snacks to giving her cudd EVERYTHING!

I'm learning more and more each day that not being relaxed while regressed is part of it. For the first time ever today, Mommy gave me a rather severe punishment.

We were getting ready to go shopping but she wasn't in a very good mood to begin with and asked me to do something which she'd asked me to do earlier in the day. I went in to do it and she continued on and on about how she has to ask me several times before I do the things she asks, and I got upset and left the room sniffling. She followed me and I basically talked back to her and grabbed my purse and my blankie and went down to my car.

I didn't think she was going to follow me, because once I left her penthouse, she yelled down the hallway,

"How DARE you speak to me like that young lady. You're grounded!" and I kept on for the elevator and took it to the ground floor and walked to my car, sniffling the whole way.
    When I got there, I simply sat in the passenger seat of my car, sniffling and sucking my thumb.

About ten minutes later, I heard the gate crash closed, looked up and saw Mommy reaching for my car door. She opened it, grabbed my blankie out of my hands, confiscated my phone, and firmly said,

"March, Missy."

When I got back to her penthouse, all of my blankies, stuffed animals, my computer, everything was gone. She instructed me to go to my room and think about what I had done. This was all reminiscent of my youth, and not necessarily something that I ever wanted to go back to. I'm not into it at all.

I lay on the bed, sulking, crying, thinking about how I thought I was just defending myself from one of her bad moods like I'm supposed to... That was apparently not the case. I cried myself to sleep as she went grocery shopping without me.

I awoke to a regular occurrence, Mommy checking me to see if I was wet. I fell asleep in my trainers (Goodnites, as opposed to the Bambinos or Dry 24/7s she usually puts me in when she puts me to sleep since I am a bedwetter) and when I woke up, they were soaked and had leaked through to the cut off jean shorts I had been wearing and onto the comforter on her bed. She consoled me and helped me to wake up so she could change me more easily.

After she changed me, she could tell I was still a little upset.

"It's okay Piglet. Little girls leak all the time. They do NOT talk back to their Mommies though. Understand?" she lectured. I nodded in reply.

It took a few hours for me to get out of the sulking pit and to a state of mind where I actually wanted to go shopping again, and when I did, she made sure that we were both in good spirits when we went so it wouldn't happen again.

I learned a valuable lesson today about my place as a little and how it's not always bottles and bows and happy cuddle-time. With taking on this role as a lifestyle, it's begun a lesson in taking the good with the bad in order for Mommy to play the role she needs to as well.
    Last edited by LifestyleLittleCandi; 03-Oct-2011 at 02:32.

Wow. I live a very boring and vanilla life. For whatever reason, I'm happy to regress and live in my own little space. Sometimes my wife will treat me like a "little" and I like it, but it never goes to that level. I have such a sense of humor, I'm afraid I would just laugh. Frankly, I wish my wife would storm out and do the grocery shopping while I stayed home asleep in a wet diaper. What a great trade off that would be.