Thread: A question to ask- looking for affordable adult training pants

Default A question to ask- looking for affordable adult training pants

K,

I am wearing diapers more these days and I am looking for a way to cut on costs and due to my living situation I am not comfortable with wearing cloth diapers and washing them in a public laundry room at my apartment building but I feel that only I'd be able to tell they were trainers- ones that look like briefs aka tighty-whities.

I'm not looking for printed ones, adult disposable ones, or even Tiger Underwear, so don't reccomend that place to me. I refuse to support Tiger. I need something I can afford at a good price as I am on a fixed income.

Thanks for your help.

WildThing121675

I get my incontinence briefs on eBay and they work awesome.......

WarrenW

Try Babykins, that's where I get my stuff. I wear pull-on cotton training pants too and love them. A pair of their plastic vinyl pants over them keeps me warm and comfy at night.

You can try baby pants. Too they have several sizes n styles

Northpolesantaguy

I saw these things called drymids boxers- there basically boxers with pads inside- same thing as goodnites boxers but they fit adults also and they look more realistic- i have only seen a couple of reviews but from what ive hears there pretty good- you could also try p&s incontinence supplies

Quote Originally Posted by Northpolesantaguy View Post
    I saw these things called drymids boxers- there basically boxers with pads inside- same thing as goodnites boxers but they fit adults also and they look more realistic- i have only seen a couple of reviews but from what ive hears there pretty good- you could also try p&s incontinence supplies
    hes looking for something that is not disposable i believe

---------- Post added at 21:10 ---------- Previous post was at 21:08 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by WildThing121675 View Post
    K,

I am wearing diapers more these days and I am looking for a way to cut on costs and due to my living situation I am not comfortable with wearing cloth diapers and washing them in a public laundry room at my apartment building but I feel that only I'd be able to tell they were trainers- ones that look like briefs aka tighty-whities.

I'm not looking for printed ones, adult disposable ones, or even Tiger Underwear, so don't reccomend that place to me. I refuse to support Tiger. I need something I can afford at a good price as I am on a fixed income.

Thanks for your help.

WildThing121675
    well my advice for you is if you cant find anything that fits your specifications then maybe get some actual brief underwear and modify them, it shouldent be too hard to get some absorbent fabric to sew into them so that you have essentially a discreet trainer

Northpolesantaguy

Drymids and most products on p&s are washable and not disposable