Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wanna buy Goodnites but...

Default Wanna buy Goodnites but...

I have a 29 inch waist, weigh 150 and 36 inch hips. Im pretty sure i can fit as far as waist size but what about the area around my butt?(hips)

Does anyone know if I can fit them comfortably?

alu

it will be a bit of a squeeze, i suggest you try find an alternative like adult diapers, but if you can't find any you could try your luck

Pretty much what Alu, said, goondites are sort of a gamble, sometimes you win, sometimes you you don't.

I'm a 34" and I fit into them so they should do you.

Sent from my R800i (xperia play)

I used to fit into em when I was a 32 inch waist but they were a little tight . They were also not very reliable. Id say go woth adult diapers if you can .

idk, that might be a squeeze with the hip size, you might just be better off getting some real adult diapers instead

literallegionaire

im a size 32 in. waist and they fit me but i personaly hate them they hold barely anything (they leaked on my after 1 wet), they have terrible padding, and after a while you just get sick of them. The only reason i have them is because the store closest to me doesn't sell adult diapers so i have to wait until the CVS just a mile further opens up =\ please open sooon!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by literallegionaire View Post
    im a size 32 in. waist and they fit me but i personaly hate them they hold barely anything (they leaked on my after 1 wet), they have terrible padding, and after a while you just get sick of them. The only reason i have them is because the store closest to me doesn't sell adult diapers so i have to wait until the CVS just a mile further opens up =\ please open sooon!!!!
    they dont sell adult diapers? how can that be most chain stores anywhere sell adult diapers unless youre getting them from a convinence store or something

literallegionaire

Quote Originally Posted by LittleAyria View Post
    they dont sell adult diapers? how can that be most chain stores anywhere sell adult diapers unless youre getting them from a convinence store or something
    ya its a very terrible super market known as King Kullen and i have no idea if they have any stores what-so-ever aside from the 2 that are near my town and they do sell adult pull-ups and protective underware just no actual diapers

goodnitesboy1986

I have a size 34 waist and weigh about 180 pounds, and they're super comfy...especially the newer, stronger ones with the blue sides! The new ones take a little longer to stretch a bit and accommodate my waist, but the end result is a more comfortable fit and a lot more space down there ;-) Give it a shot. You won't be disappointed!