Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Battlefield 3 Open Beta

Default Battlefield 3 Open Beta

Is sooo fricken epic, I love BF3 already and I've only played one map and one mode XD

Lucky!! I can't run it on either of my moms pcs, on our xp it can't run cuz it's blocked by the school (it's not actually her computer, it's the school districts) and on our windows 7 it doesn't work cuz I guess our computer isn't good enough? Ugh it frustrates me >.<

---
    - Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Chanch0 View Post
    Lucky!! I can't run it on either of my moms pcs, on our xp it can't run cuz it's blocked by the school (it's not actually her computer, it's the school districts) and on our windows 7 it doesn't work cuz I guess our computer isn't good enough? Ugh it frustrates me >.<

---
    What error message are you getting when you try to install it? IF it says "You don't meet the requirements" it's because your origin account is registered with your proper birthday, and you have to be 18 to install the beta.

I think it has something to do with our computer. Call me a liar but I said that I was like 19 when I signed up for my bf account, so its not that it's just our computer, I'll figure it out.

---

God....just god. Caspian border was so epic...too bad so many people illegally logged into it/the closed beta and it ended up closing D:
    It's got some glitches but for a beta it's amazing. it's one of those games that i'll have to wear a diaper when I pick up my copy (i'm getting for my beast of a rig and for the 360 for two different friend groups) at Gamestop...b/c i'll literally piss or crap myself out of sheer joy xD

I lol at the pc ppl trying to play. It wont work unless you got a nice gaming compooter.

PS3 version is fun, and I will preorder it soon.

You can't play the PS3 version without a PS3 either, so what's your point?

Quote Originally Posted by notarealname View Post
    I lol at the pc ppl trying to play. It wont work unless you got a nice gaming compooter.

PS3 version is fun, and I will preorder it soon.
    I LOL at the idiots who think PC gaming is expensive.

It is a lot of fun (Playing it on my PS3 until I can afford a gaming rig later this year) but geez, probably one of the buggiest betas I've played, especially in the first area of the map. You can literally fall through the ground and the only way out is suicide. It kinda sucks, you're just minding you're own business, running through the wonderful looking scenery, and suddenly you fall through the ground like it's not even there. Then you look around and see everyone else just kinda chilling underneath the map. Otherwise, I'll be picking it up later this month.

In my opinion, PC gaming is VERY expensive.
    Either the updates you make to your computer, or the new PC you buy, becomes obsolete quicker than the next gen consoles come out.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE PC GAMING, but I wont upgrade my computer unless it needs it.

Also, I preordered BF3 today at gamestop.