Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why hello there

redtails

Lightbulb Why hello there

It's quite unlogically of me to post an introductions after I've posted an article, but that doesn't matter :p. Hey there, you can call me redtails. I'm still a teen, that's all I'll say about my age right now.

Most of the time you'll hear me talking about love and such. I have a strong opinion about how everyone should find their true love and be able to tell them anything without any negative results. My love accepts me for what I am and accepts me for my oddities/fetishes. In the same way, I accept her oddities and fetishes. And yes, with fetishes I mean my diaper fetish as well . Just remember to give and take in equal amounts. You can't expect someone to accept all your oddities without accepting any of theirs. But enough about that , I'm happy and so should you be!

True, true... can't love someone unless you love them for who they are -
    kinda sums it all up lol

anyways, welcome to the forum, redtails! ^.^

redtails

thank you for the kind welcome, Dash . And it's true love must be mutual for it to work! But I guess everyone understands that :P

which is why it's just not happening with my ex... if only she'd take the hint

redtails

Quote Originally Posted by Dash View Post
    which is why it's just not happening with my ex... if only she'd take the hint
    I'm not acquainted with that story yet , but I'm willing to listen if you're willing to tell more!

Hallo redtails... Glad you have an accepting significant other, that gives hope to us all.

hehe. thanks, but I don't like bothering people with my problems (too much!) :p

redtails

Quote Originally Posted by TheLocalraccoon View Post
    Hallo redtails... Glad you have an accepting significant other, that gives hope to us all.
    Does it really give hope? I'm happy it does . I'm actually unsure how many DLs get to enjoy love for what it is; filled with acceptance!

Quote Originally Posted by Dash View Post
    hehe. thanks, but I don't like bothering people with my problems (too much!) :p
    That's a good way of thinking I guess, but you got me interested now!