Thread: Does anyone feel

Default Does anyone feel

Does anyone ever feel that sometime you want to use the toilet. But you say to yourself no i need to be wearing. Basically does an one have times where you don't feel like being an AB/DL. However you say to yourself why am i feeling this way I'm an AB/DL?

Well, it happens often when I eant to be padded and I can't but there's too many people around.

There's been times were i've just taped up and then I need #2 and I'm like Fuuu.

Sent from my R800i (xperia play)

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwichita View Post
    Does anyone ever feel that sometime you want to use the toilet. But you say to yourself no i need to be wearing. Basically does an one have times where you don't feel like being an AB/DL. However you say to yourself why am i feeling this way I'm an AB/DL?
    I'll go sometimes for several months without getting padded even once. Sometimes if I've gone a particularly long time, I sometimes start to feel like I should wear even if I don't particularly feel like it. Sometimes that'll kinda help jump-start my interest in diapers again, and sometimes it'll just feel inconvenient and kick them further down the road.

Either way, don't sweat it. Wear if you want to wear, and use the toilets if you want to use the toilets.

Quote Originally Posted by xbabyx View Post
    I'll go sometimes for several months without getting padded even once. Sometimes if I've gone a particularly long time, I sometimes start to feel like I should wear even if I don't particularly feel like it. Sometimes that'll kinda help jump-start my interest in diapers again, and sometimes it'll just feel inconvenient and kick them further down the road.

Either way, don't sweat it. Wear if you want to wear, and use the toilets if you want to use the toilets.
    Yup, totally the same way for me. Don't panic; it will come, it will go, but it will never be gone for good. ^_^