View Poll Results: What season equals maximum cubbiness?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Winter

19 46.34%
  • Spring

3 7.32%
  • Summer

1 2.44%
  • Autumn/Fall

18 43.90%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The season that most gets you in a cubby mood?

Default The season that most gets you in a cubby mood?

The title says it all! What season is best at awaking your inner cub?

As for me, with the onset of fall, I can feel my LF side gaining strength and getting psyched for tasty noms, footed sleepers and snuggling on gloomy days. ^_^

Divz

Definately Autumn, I guess its just the colours that makes me all smiley and happy. :3

Unfortunately this Autumn seems to be really cold though, so hopefully I can get get the most out of it.
    I remember when I was little I loved seeing small "Mini-nadoes" with leaves flying around and I chased them and thought if I stood in one I would fly away. :P

I can't narrow this down. I have a spike of cubbiness for them all ^^;

Umm... The start of every season awakes my inner cub--just the newness of it all. I think fall is #1, though. It's special: the trees changing color, raking leaves and jumping in the pile, the temperatures just starting to be cool enough for more cuddly clothes, the promise of winter, with all of its beauty and hot cocoa and skiing...

I am cubby equally in all season I guess...never really was affected by season.

winter.

makes padding even more necessary (extra warmth) =3

I feel most cubby in October because I am usually happiest during this month because I get to work at the haunted house which I love.

Divz

Seems like people like the Autumn/Winter the most, might have something to do with snuggly Hibernation. :3

Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Divz View Post
    Seems like people like the Autumn/Winter the most, might have something to do with snuggly Hibernation. :3

Just a thought.
    I agree, i think it is the snuggly part for sure. Autumn and winter for sure for me, I like to wear my favorite sweater that just makes me feel furry and little, it is over sized a bit. What is funny is that i got it from a friend who had a bunch of sweaters, and that was back in middle school, imagine how big it was then. Good memories.

Divz

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    I agree, i think it is the snuggly part for sure. Autumn and winter for sure for me, I like to wear my favorite sweater that just makes me feel furry and little, it is over sized a bit. What is funny is that i got it from a friend who had a bunch of sweaters, and that was back in middle school, imagine how big it was then. Good memories.
    I want a big snuggly sweater. D:
    I do have a big snuggly bathrobe though, which I love to just sit around in on cold winter mornings. ^^