Thread: Pacifiersrus - shipping to UK

Default Pacifiersrus - shipping to UK

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone from the UK has ordered from pacifiersrus, and what your experience was like?

I placed an order with them at the beginning of august, and it has still not arrived. When I contacted them about it, they sent me a link with a tracking number which tracks the package in the US on 15th august but not beyond. The sent me an email that wasn't very helpful saying I should check with UK customs. I have tried the tracking number with ParcelForce and Royal Mail and UPS, but it doesn't work in any of those. I don't know how to contact customs (when I asked pacifieresrus they didn't tell me either). Plus, given what's in the package - two adult pacifiers, I'm not sure I really want to make personal contact with customs.

Any experiences or suggestions?

i am not from the uk but i can tell you that depending on the pacifier it will take a while. from my understanding they sometimes have to get the pacifier first. my care bear one, they had to get it again and then put the special nuk on there. so it may take a bit to get it. i didnt get mine for about 2 weeks but i an closer to them so just be patient.

what way did they send the package off on in the us? because if it was united states postal mail then it should probably come in by royal mail. its hard to track packages after they go overseas, especially by regular post

yeah pacifiersrus is in the US so it will take a bit to arrive so just be patient.

are they based out of montana, because their phone number is a 406 code. does anyone know? sorry to side track from the subject

probably not, their mail order forms are sent to texas so i assume thats where theyre based at

Quote Originally Posted by LittleAyria View Post
    what way did they send the package off on in the us? because if it was united states postal mail then it should probably come in by royal mail. its hard to track packages after they go overseas, especially by regular post
    From what they said, it was sent out by USPS. So from what you're saying, it should come by Royal Mail.

Is there anyone from the UK with experience of ordering from pacifiersrus??