Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hello

Cool hello

my name is purple babygirl im a stay at home mom who has been married to my husband/daddy for 11 years i love to paint sew and make necklaces and watch tv i love wwe law and order svu and house and any ghost shows
    im here to make friends

Hello Purplebabygirl,
    welcome to Adisc. Is your husband a member as well? I'm sure you will make lots of friends in here and there is also loads of support availabe, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask them.

We do like to know the person behind or even in the nappies. So why not tell us a little about your hobbies and interests, tastes in books, music and movies. If you need some inspiration have a look at https://www.adisc.org/forum/greeting...roduction.html as there are some good ideas in it.

NewbieNicky

Welcome to the forums, must be interesting being a stay at home mom into diapers; care to share how you got into them or what your husband does for a living? SVU would have to be my favorite alongside Criminal Intent, the actors are really good, especially Vincent D'Onofrio! Have any other interests you haven't mentioned?

I'm sure you'll make lots of friends, we have many couples on the site. At any rate, glad to have you and enjoy the forums :)

Quote Originally Posted by purplebabygirl View Post
    my name is purple babygirl im a stay at home mom who has been married to my husband/daddy for 11 years i love to paint sew and make necklaces and watch tv i love wwe law and order svu and house and any ghost shows
    im here to make friends
    No way!~ SVU is my favorite show to watch with my Daddy, we watch it just about everyday. Also, that's really awesome that you sew, I did it for a little while but that was a long time ago, I currently have a sewing machine and I can't get it to work right! I might need some advice! lol. Anyways welcome to ADISC~

Quote Originally Posted by PCBaby View Post
    Hello Purplebabygirl,
    welcome to Adisc. Is your husband a member as well? I'm sure you will make lots of friends in here and there is also loads of support availabe, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask them.

We do like to know the person behind or even in the nappies. So why not tell us a little about your hobbies and interests, tastes in books, music and movies. If you need some inspiration have a look at https://www.adisc.org/forum/greeting...roduction.html as there are some good ideas in it.
    my daddy plays but isnt really into i mostly play alone im an avid mystery/thriller reader as for music i listen to anything (just depends lol on my mood) :-)

---------- Post added at 20:06 ---------- Previous post was at 20:00 ----------

newbie nicky it is kinda strange sometimes i allmost never wear around them thoe (because its too weird) my hubby is an nurse and i hate to say it but i cant stand Vincent D'Onofrio's person on that show idk why he just irritates me i do read some mostly thriller/myrsters oh and i collect old medical books

---------- Post added at 20:08 ---------- Previous post was at 20:06 ----------

yea i do to chris meloni is soooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! let me know if u want help i know alot bout sewing machines

NewbieNicky

Quote Originally Posted by purplebabygirl View Post
    newbie nicky it is kinda strange sometimes i allmost never wear around them thoe (because its too weird) my hubby is an nurse and i hate to say it but i cant stand Vincent D'Onofrio's person on that show idk why he just irritates me i do read some mostly thriller/myrsters oh and i collect old medical books.
    Nurses do a little more work than the doctors do with a patient, but I'm sure he enjoys helping people on a daily basis :)

I'll admit, I have characters I can't stand either, but I do enjoy Goron since he shows signs of Aspergers Syndrome, for which I have in common with him and Sherlock Holmes :P

Old medical books sounds like an interesting hobby. Have any really interesting ones you've discovered over the course of collecting them?

thats a form of autism right? my best book gives some horbile advice lol i cant spell btw sorry
    i have a.d.d my birth dad is autstic so ive kinda been there

NewbieNicky

Aspergers is a form of autism, albeit I have it mild and it's mainly a social impairment beyond anything else. I'm told my social cues are lacking, however I get along perfectly in school and manage to have some close friends and even then make the other people in my classes laugh. Reserved, yet once I'm more comfortable I open up fully :)

I have a friend or two with a.d.d, what medication do you take for it? Besides our mental issues, you're a stay-at-home mom, how old are your kids, or is it just one?

Alexa

Welcome, it is nice to see another female here!

Your husband is your daddy? is he a DL at all? I am curious to find advice for my bf, who is not an ABDL, but I am.

Enjoy the community. PS - think about joining my "girl group" specifically for female ABDLs!

babyjoanne

So nice to read all the replies. Personally, my biggest problem is retaining my adult identity. But my little girl or baby identity is always so close below the surface. Anyone else have that problem?