Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 24/7?

Default 24/7?

So basically my question is this: If a magic genie offered that you could get a lifetime supply of the best diaper you can think of and promise that there will never be discreetness problems, would you wear 24/7 or just occasionally? Sort of a weird question, I know, but I expect some neat answers.

Well, if discreteness were not a problem and I were to have an unlimited supply, I might wear more often. However, I wouldn't wear them 24/7 and more than likely would start a small business and sell them (provided the genie were okay with it) to the community.

Well if a magic genie were involved I'd probably hustle him for a bit more than unlimited diapers. Lets start with unlimited money, then I'd have him conjure up a nice house in the country. The house would have an epic nursery hidden behind a secret wall. The nursery would be stocked with lots of diapers that I'd wear 24/7. I would spend my days playing and generally not concerning myself with any manner of undue stress.

Not sure if I'd go so far as to have the genie grant my wish to be a real baby, I think the thrill would wane quickly if I had no option to be an adult.

Hmm thats a really good question! I think i would just do it sometimes. I adore wearing diapers, but i usually wear them when im in that certain mood. So yeah :-)

alu

with discreetness i would probably go a long time in diapers or most of the time.

I would wear more often but not 24/7 as i wouldn't want to lose control.

Cherub

let's see here. You said "lifetime supply of the best diaper I can think of". But you didn't say anything about if I HAD to wear them. Therefore, I'd take the gene up on his offer.

I would then market and sell the diapers. Since they are an unlimited supply, that means I have $0 invested in their production. That translates to 100% pure profit for me! Of course anytime I want to wear one, I just get one. Now, since we are talking about a 'gene', I assume the lifetime supply of diapers means that they somehow magically appear. So,,, I would go to the FedEx or UPS store, put a box on the counter and *POOF* it would be full of the best diaper,,,ready to ship out.

Yea, this would be a GREAT enterprise,, zero overhead cost of owning or running a warehouse. Just go to the store and *POOF* there's the diapers in the box ready to ship out. In less than a year I would be well on my way to being a millionaire! And the best part,, I would be known for the BEST diapers on the market with the absolute lowest price!

**alarm clock goes off** hm,,wha?? aww, man,,what a dream! LOL

Okay, let's add the stipulation that you aren't aloud to sell the diapers. You can only use them or share them with firends, but not sell or share with strangers. The whole point of this thought experiment is about whether you would go 24/7.

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by Smonjith View Post
    Okay, let's add the stipulation that you aren't aloud to sell the diapers. You can only use them or share them with firends, but not sell or share with strangers. The whole point of this thought experiment is about whether you would go 24/7.
    aww, man, you just ruined a perfect dream,,,
    well then, given my daily situation I'd have to say no, I would not wear 24/7. That is not to say I wouldn't want to,, in fact, I WOULD want to. But even if the diapers were very discreet, simple fact is, I wouldn't be able to dispose of the used diapers when I needed to. Plus, what about carrying things like, baby powder, diaper rash creme, and wet wipes. Those things are difficult to hide as well. Not to mention the inevitable smell of a used diaper.