Thread: Need ideas

Default Need ideas

I'm looking for ideas on how I could wear my diapers to work. I work for a farmer and we are in the field harvesting right now. I already figured out how I could bring extra diapers along I can just put them in a baggie with wipes and put them in my lunch box. Where I need help is how do I get away with changing and disposal of the used diapers. FYI im not near any bathrooms.

Well for starters, Do you know where you will be able to change your diaper? I don't really think you can change in the middle of the field. If you can find a place, you should be able to do it. What brand are you using by the way? Anyways, just bring a dufflebag or something with some extra diapers and a few scented garbage bags. When you change out of your diaper, just double bag it.

I drive the semi so I can change in the semi. I really don't want to have to bring another bag with me I have enough stuff I have to keep with me. And I use pamper cruisers size 7 or goodnights.

Quote Originally Posted by 21nbby View Post
    I drive the semi so I can change in the semi. I really don't want to have to bring another bag with me I have enough stuff I have to keep with me. And I use pamper cruisers size 7 or goodnights.
    Do you have someplace to keep the clean and dirty diapers?

I can keep clean diapers and wipes in a ziploc bag in my lunch box I carry a good size lunch box. No idea on what to do with dirty diapers. I don't poop in diapers so it will just be pee soaked diapers.