Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sleeping positions

Default Sleeping positions

Am I strange? Does anyone else in here, only sleep comfortably when sleeping like a frog? On my stomach, knees pulled up and hips spread wide?

Yeah, I don't think I'd ever be able to fall asleep like that. I usually go full fetal position(on my side with legs up next to my stomach and back arched slightly). I turn to my back when I wake up to wet then turn to the other side after it is all absorbed.

I tend to sleep on my side, but that does tend to compress the shoulder and can make my hand fall asleep, I do prefer sleeping on my back though. (diaper pinches less too)

always been a tummy sleeper as in '94 prem babies were put on their fronts to stengthen their breahing, my spine doesnt arch as i don't sleep with pillows, i can't sleep on my side beacuse i leak and a have carpel tunnel sydrome so i wake u owet and with pins and needles in my hands

Another vote for the foetal position here, although I'm trying to train myself to sleep on my back. I'm not sure I'd be able to sleep at all on my front.

I always sleep on my back .. this way there's no leaks ... How exactly does one sleep like a frog ?

for me im a side and stomach sleeper, but i do sleep a bit oddly when im on my stomach, i have to have one leg straight and the other bent at the knee

Quote Originally Posted by LittleAyria View Post
    for me im a side and stomach sleeper, but i do sleep a bit oddly when im on my stomach, i have to have one leg straight and the other bent at the knee
    That's exactly how I sleep, kind of like, half frog I guess?

I have about 3 different sleep positions: on my side with duvet between my legs when getting comfortable, on my stomach for heavy sleeping, and fetal position when taking a nap/regressing. Can't say I've ever tried the frog position, sounds interesting though.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleAyria View Post
    I sleep like that too, sometimes with my hand under my pillow.