Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Signing Packages when your there for your order?/adult signature for prepaid credit?!!??/which prepaid you recomend. i am looking for some advice

Question Signing Packages when your there for your order?/adult signature for prepaid credit?!!??/which prepaid you recomend. i am looking for some advice

for my "last tips" for ordering online. i have read on wikianswers that i NEED a parents approval thing for prepaid,
    will i need to sign my package for me to get it?
    which prepaid card will you reccommend?
    Last edited by betagame; 12-Aug-2008 at 15:17.

If your using your own pay accounts for purchase, only you will have to sign for it. Also use a PayPal account or a Debit card, not a credit card. Credit cards should only be used in emergencies.

uhmm when i have ordered online for like non-tb stuff i like to use these giftcards but they act as credit cards so you can use them where ever that credit card is taken
    i personally always use visa ^^

I believe you have to sign when you go through with UPS, but with like the regular mail, I don't think you have to...And it depends on the size of the package I believe...I'm pretty sure you don't need an adult signature for a prepaid credit card...You should probably go with Visa though, it seems to be the more popular one, and a lot of places take it...Try to have tags that are related to the thread >_>

No, I get alot of deliverys, from UPS and FEDEX, they only thing I had to sign for was a phone, and I bitched about that, because the phone was paid for.

That is suppose to be the only reason for you to sign, if the item wasn't paid for, or the sender requests it.

I think with the phone, the company just wanted to make sure the right person got it.

So as long as the item was paid in full, they will be no sig required.

Quote Originally Posted by ballucanb View Post
    No, I get alot of deliverys, from UPS and FEDEX, they only thing I had to sign for was a phone, and I bitched about that, because the phone was paid for.

That is suppose to be the only reason for you to sign, if the item wasn't paid for, or the sender requests it.

I think with the phone, the company just wanted to make sure the right person got it.

So as long as the item was paid in full, they will be no sig required.

I think it has to do with what the package is...Like with electronics, or expensive stuff, they would want you to sign it since it's costly...

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    I think it has to do with what the package is...Like with electronics, or expensive stuff, they would want you to sign it since it's costly...
    Yes, my daughter has ordered stuff from Japan. If the item's value was low, no siggie was req'd. If higher, it had to have a signature. The shipper made the signature call and this was through the US Mail.

~Pramrider

Definitely get a Visa Prepaid card, costs the least to activate. I get $30 cards that I use for SkypeOut service.

I had used the American Express cards and found that few people took them, so a bit of a PITA to find a seller that would accept the card. Also you don't need a parent to sign for it. You can pick it up at convenience stores open to the public.

All the packages i received i never had to sign for so no problems here.

The stuff I have ordered from northshore did not need to be signed, just scanned before delivery, and subsequent removal from my hands, by my mom.