Thread: greeting from blacksmith

Cool greeting from blacksmith

hi to all on adisc, I have posted a couple of times so i think it's time to introduce myself
    1) Hello! Who are you?
    I have graduated from home school, and them whent in to work at a meat prossesing plant on the kill floor (sorry to the vegetarians) and enjoyed it,
    I now work at a company that builds trailers to hold sand for gas fraking.

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

I have had an interest in diapers and wearing them for as long as I can remember so I guess that is what brings me here.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)
    I'm guy with lots of interests, first of all God, then I enjoy almost anything mechanical fixing engines, blacksmithing, ect. I also enjoy doing live and theater sound.
    I do not have a girlfriend but I hope that when I do she will share my faith and interest or at least be ok with my diaper enjoyment.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?
    I found this site through google and joined for the support of reading other peoples stories, and knowing that I'm not the only one out there that is a DL,
    and to tell my own stories as well.

Mike

NewbieNicky

Hi Mike, glad you joined ADISC! We're very supportive but we're also quite social, so if you have any questions or feel like chatting, you've come to the right place :)

How did you get into the business of making trailers for sand fraking? It's pretty unorthodox method of getting gas or oil, but I suppose we're rather inventive when it comes to that! Blacksmith must be interesting, how did you get into that? Have any favorite genres of books or tastes in music?

Good news is you're not the only one who feels the way you do! We're a big community and hopeful you meet some people on here you can relate with and swap stories. Accepting your liking diapers can be hard, but once you find how many others are in the same situation as you it really helps; it did for me. At any rate, hope you enjoy the site and see you around the forums :D

Excellent introduction, and welcome to the site. I had to laugh over your working in a meat packing plant, and then building sand trucks for fraking. You may be topping some list for pissing off Peta and the Sierra Club, but in this economy, a job's a job. Of course, most all of us eat beef, and we enjoy the heat in the winter that natural gas provides us. If you don't like it, don't use it. Anyway, I just thought it was funny as I have that kind of sense of humor.

On a more serious note, I hope that as a site we can provide support should you need it. I think we're really good at that, and as we get to know you, you'll become more of this family. We are an odd family, but what family isn't. So welcome to ADISC. Don't forget to pick up your T-shirt on the way out!

How did you get into the business of making trailers for sand fraking?
    I work for the company that builds them

---------- Post added at 21:10 ---------- Previous post was at 21:07 ----------

[QUOTE=dogboy;741760]Excellent introduction, and welcome to the site. I had to laugh over your working in a meat packing plant, and then building sand trucks for fraking. You may be topping some list for pissing off Peta and the Sierra Club, but in this economy, a job's a job. Of course, most all of us eat beef.

and pork

P eople
    E ating
    T astey
    A nimals

the original Peta group :P
    this was supposed to be a reply with quote