Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Female DLs

Default Female DLs

I wanted to get folks' thoughts on why there are so few strictly DLs. I know with guys, sexual arousal is a big part of the whole diaper expereince, mainly because of the placement of our genitals.
    But there are also those who enjoy the convenince aspect, as well as those who like being "naughty". As someone with a pee fetish, I can't tell you how many times I've seen women comment on how much they love this aspect.
    MANY women are also into panty-wetting for sexual reasons, yet few admit to being a DL.

Any thoughts as to why?

And girls - if you are a DL (not AB), what is it about diapers that turn you on? Are you into other fetishes (ie: panty wetting, voyeurism etc.)?

- Doug

Well, I don't wear for sexual reasons. I wear for comfort and that special feeling you get when wearing. Not being an AB, though I have played a few times, it seems as if this is played as more sexual. That kind of turns me off. Yes I like wetting my diaper but panty wetting seems so wrong somehow.

Part of the reason that some women may not be into admitting that they are DL let alone AB is that we are infantilized enough by society. I don't know how many times I have been told that a big strong man will protect and care for me so there is no reason for me to worry my pretty little head over it. That is beyond irritating. So, telling people I am a DL without really being into the AB stuff only confuses them more. It is like the AB part makes more sense to them.

At least, that is my 2 cents.

halfblind79

I'm pretty sure DL women don't admit to much (even being a DL) because it prolly makes them a target for sexual predators, and they'd be right. Sexual predators prey on women who have any sort of vulnerability. Doesn't matter what it is, they want to exploit it for their own benefit. That's why so few women will admit being a DL or even AB for that matter. I'll bet there are just as many women DLs out there as there are males, but because of the sexual predator thing, few women will be open about it. Admittedly, even I have reservations about admitting my DL fetish to ANYONE. I remember first going online and finding out about this lifestyle when I was a teen, and being hit on by gay men. Already I understood why some would rather stay silent about their kink rather than talk openly about it, and I can understand totally why some women choose the company of other women. With a man, there are certain "expectations" that are [thought] to be met, whereas being with another woman might put the female DL at ease and not have to RP as much.

Just my thoughts on the subject. Now back to your regularly scheduled thread. :-)

Mine is for sexual reasons now. I wear because I like peeing in them and having my husband change me and put me in a new one. It used to be for comfort. I am not into pants wetting or nothing else. I rarely mess in my diapers. I just don't like the clean up and I will only do it just so my husband can clean me up.

And yeah I have been bombed with diaper men in a diaper group and had to change my profile from female and make it all blank. It was just creepy getting all these random men adding me as a friend. At first I was accepting their friend requests and then I realized they were all adding me simply because I was a female in diapers. I have gotten a few creepy men too on IM and now I haven't had any in over a year. But here I have had no problem with men nor at Dailydiapers but I have lot of friends on my list. I dunno if they added me because I am female.

I consider myself an AB but I am mostly a DL because I rarely do baby play. I just have the clothes and the bottles. I have the toys too and the pacifiers. Me getting diapered and changed by my husband and then him dressing me is part of the AB. He likes to leave my pants off and have me go around in my diaper with nothing over it.

Quote Originally Posted by lilbabyheather View Post
    Well, I don't wear for sexual reasons. I wear for comfort and that special feeling you get when wearing. Not being an AB, though I have played a few times, it seems as if this is played as more sexual. That kind of turns me off. Yes I like wetting my diaper but panty wetting seems so wrong somehow.
    i pretty much agree with this comment, i like the feeling while wearing and for me the turn on comes from wetting the diaper, there's nothing quite like the feeling of a wet, warm diaper...but i am not into the AB play...just not my thing.

Quote Originally Posted by ninjagrl View Post
    i pretty much agree with this comment, i like the feeling while wearing and for me the turn on comes from wetting the diaper, there's nothing quite like the feeling of a wet, warm diaper...but i am not into the AB play...just not my thing.
    Yeah, a diaper stays comfortably warm for a while and doesn't really get clammy. Wet panties get uncomfortable very fast.

Well as for me I guess that I am into panty-/diaperwetting because I used to wet myself a lot when I was a kid and way into my teenage days. As has been said before, wetting a diaper feels comfy, nice and warm and you feel safe and protected. I think that it is interesting to mention that it is from a psychological point of view the fact that the feeling may be similar to when we all were still in the motherly womb. Warm, wet and safe - weird as this may sound but wet diapers bring back a feeling of protection that we have been missing. I think.

Alexa

I'm female, and like others, I've had men add me to the diaper contacts list just because I'm a girl. I ignored most of them because they clearly can't spell or construct a sentence. I'm also NOT a mommy, and that's all they seem to be looking for.

I can't really give insight as to WHY this is a fetish of mine, but I wish there were more (real, biological) girls, so I wouldnt feel like as much of a freak.

Quote Originally Posted by NewbieNicky View Post
    Perhaps this article/ blog, (link redacted), by a girl who wears diapers may help answer some of your questions
    While I follow Adrian's blog as well, she was banned from here, so probably not a good idea to link up to her. I found that out the hard way myself...

---------- Post added at 18:45 ---------- Previous post was at 18:38 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Alexa View Post
    I'm female, and like others, I've had men add me to the diaper contacts list just because I'm a girl. I ignored most of them because they clearly can't spell or construct a sentence. I'm also NOT a mommy, and that's all they seem to be looking for.

I can't really give insight as to WHY this is a fetish of mine, but I wish there were more (real, biological) girls, so I wouldnt feel like as much of a freak.
    I think we've all felt that feeling at some time or another.

That said, I'd venture a guess that a lot of women are skeeved out by the whole sanitation issue. I know some of it is stereotype, but by and large most women are pretty serious about cleanliness, particularly in their private areas. My wife, bless her, peed in a diaper for me once, and was completely freaked out by the whole sensation. "Get this thing off me! EW!" were the first words out of her mouth, and she is far from being a priss...

Alexa

Why was Adrian banned???!