Thread: Greeting and stuff! Or somthing. Hi.

Default Greeting and stuff! Or somthing. Hi.

Hello everyone! My name is Grant. I'm a teen diaper lover, but I guess by November I have to start calling myself an adult diaper lover. I'm 17, hungry a lot, always sleepy, kinda childish, my ipod is always on, and I like to talk to people.

I found this site when I was looking for some stories to read, I found a great one titled "New Home For Baby Nick" and I loved it so much that I signed up.

So yeah, ummmmm. The yellow thing told me to do this. I'm happy that I finally found a forum for people like me.

NewbieNicky

Hiya Grant! Glad you found this site and like it so much :D

Since you're turning 18 soon, have any plans for college or know what you want to be? I'm still working on graduating high school, but I'm already hunting down potential universities to go to; I'm planning on going to Vet school to be a zoo vet :)

We're very social-minded and we're always happy to chat, so if you have any questions pleas ask! If you manage to think of anything else to tell us, let us know, and in the meantime explore the forums and welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by NewbieNicky View Post
    Hiya Grant! Glad you found this site and like it so much

Since you're turning 18 soon, have any plans for college or know what you want to be? I'm still working on graduating high school, but I'm already hunting down potential universities to go to; I'm planning on going to Vet school to be a zoo vet

We're very social-minded and we're always happy to chat, so if you have any questions pleas ask! If you manage to think of anything else to tell us, let us know, and in the meantime explore the forums and welcome!
    Nice to meet you!
    Well, I'm defiantly looking into studying psychology. What I want to specifically do, I'm still not sure. T ~ T

Hello and welcome. So you're into music then eh? What sorts of stuff do you listen to? Do you do any other stuff for non-diapered fun?

NewbieNicky

Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Nice to meet you!
    Well, I'm defiantly looking into studying psychology. What I want to specifically do, I'm still not sure. T ~ T
    Important thing to remember is human services isn't always a picnic, but you'll be able to determine where you go within the field. Still, ought to look into good colleges or universities with undergraduate studies in psychology. Wanting to be a vet, a zoo vet no less, it's anything but straightforward on the surface o ~o

Quote Originally Posted by xbabyx View Post
    Hello and welcome. So you're into music then eh? What sorts of stuff do you listen to? Do you do any other stuff for non-diapered fun?
    Well I'm getting into photography latly, and I really dig the post hardcore genre of music. For whatever reason I've found myself getting into some rap. D:

Important thing to remember is human services isn't always a picnic, but you'll be able to determine where you go within the field. Still, ought to look into good colleges or universities with undergraduate studies in psychology. Wanting to be a vet, a zoo vet no less, it's anything but straightforward on the surface o ~o
    That's so cool that you want to be a vet, I love/hate animals. I'm afriad of most animals, xD, but I absolutly love birds.

NewbieNicky

Well I'm getting into photography lately, and I really dig the post hardcore genre of music. For whatever reason I've found myself getting into some rap. D:
    Depends, some songs may sound like rap, but people like Nujabes or Linkin Park, two very different artists/ bands, aren't like rap at all. The music is also a big part of it, too O:

That's so cool that you want to be a vet, I love/hate animals. I'm afraid of most animals, xD, but I absolutely love birds. :D
    Well, zoo vets mostly do physical, visual exams, administer vaccines & shots and are kept in close contact with the zoo keeper to track an animals health and fill out reports based on their rounds for the day. They also perform minor surgery on occasion, and not all zoos are entirely exotic animals. Our zoo works on conservation and has a wide range of animals, so I'm looking forward to the education and when I get to work out of a zoo; I'm looking into the zoo this summer for either volunteering or a job :)

Anything else you can think of? How much privacy do you have that you're able to wear, or do you only do it occasionally?

Depends, some songs may sound like rap, but people like Nujabes or Linkin Park, two very different artists/ bands, aren't like rap at all. The music is also a big part of it, too O:

Well, zoo vets mostly do physical, visual exams, administer vaccines & shots and are kept in close contact with the zoo keeper to track an animals health and fill out reports based on their rounds for the day. They also perform minor surgery on occasion, and not all zoos are entirely exotic animals. Our zoo works on conservation and has a wide range of animals, so I'm looking forward to the education and when I get to work out of a zoo; I'm looking into the zoo this summer for either volunteering or a job

Anything else you can think of? How much privacy do you have that you're able to wear, or do you only do it occasionally?
    That sounds so much better than my current job. I answer phones at a pizza place, but it gets me a nice amount of money. Once I get around to getting my license, yeah still haven't gotten around to that, maybe I can start getting some diapers. But honestly, I'm such a shy/timid person that I probably wouldn't be able to make myself buy them.

I haven't been able to wear a diaper since I was, I wanna say, fourteen years old. I used to sneak pampers from my baby brother and then pull- ups. But he got potty trained so my supply got drained. I bought some Goonites one time and some other CVS brand that I can't remember the name of. I really miss wearing, however I think I'm slowly growing out of it and maybe developing into the caretaker role. Then again, it could just be from the lack of diapers,

NewbieNicky

Ha, I work at a pizza place, too (albeit small). My theory that everyone starts out working at a pizza place has been proven so many times it's a law now according to science :P

I'm somewhat reserved, but I'm social within a small group of friends, and I can still make other people laugh outside of it, so I suppose I get along okay. I use to wear diapers when I was young for bed wetting, so it's been quite a while, but once I'm off to college I'll have the opportunity. I'm more of a DL, but I'd need more experience to see if I would fit AB; I could do the caretaker role with a female AB :)

Hi Grant!
    I just joined as well! Hope you find this site fun and helpful in your interests, with diapers and other hobbies, as well as making friends! You like music? Cool What is your favorite kind of music? Do you play an instrument? I'd recommend checking out some of the forums as well, especially the adult baby forum since you will be 18 soon. There's a lot there about how to support the AB lifestyle in college (since you'll be graduating soon!), and I've already found it very helpful! I'm in college myself, and are a year older, but I am very interested in getting to know others on the site close to my age, so if you'd ever like to chat just let me know. Welcome!