Thread: greetings from socal werewolf

Default greetings from socal werewolf

e and in the morning i went to his bathroom and seen a trashcan full of wet goodnite diapers. i looked under the sink and seen a bunch of new one and i put one on and from then on i have been hooked. i love my diapers i currently wear depends and sometimes goodnites. im straight and mated. im hoping to make alot of friends and maybe find some local ppl to hang with, anyway im on my phone and it 4 in the morning and my mate is next to me sleeping so im off to bed night all <3hey my names hex, im new to the site but not to diapers, i have been wearing on and off since i was 6 and now im 20, i am a furry and proud of it, just a short story how it all started, i was spending the weekend at a friends house and we sheard his bed the first night i had trubble slipping and countless times i hurd him pee and in the morning i went to his bathroom and seen a trashcan full of wet goodnite diapers. i looked under the sink and seen a bunch of new one and i put one on and from then on i have been hooked. i love my diapers i currently wear depends and sometimes goodnites. im straight and mated. im hoping to make alot of friends and maybe find some local ppl to hang with, anyway im on my phone and it 4 in the morning and my mate is next to me sleeping so im off to bed night all <3

---------- Post added at 03:23 ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 ----------

sadface it cut half my story off damn phone sorry ppl Will update in the morning

---------- Post added at 03:25 ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 ----------

hey my names hex, im new to the site but not to diapers, i have been wearing on and off since i was 6 and now im 20, i am a furry and proud of it, just a short story how it all started, i was spending the weekend at a friends house and we sheard his bed the first night i had trubble slipping and countless times i hurd him pee and in the morning i went to his bathroom and seen a trashcan full of wet goodnite diapers. i looked under the sink and seen a bunch of new one and i put one on and from then on i have been hooked. i love my diapers i currently wear depends and sometimes goodnites. im straight and mated. im hoping to make alot of friends and maybe find some local ppl to hang with, anyway im on my phone and it 4 in the morning and my mate is next to me sleeping so im off to bed night all <3

Hi Darkpawz,
    Welcome to Adisc, nice intro if a little too much about the nappy side of things and not enough about you, but I will fix that just as soon as I set up a few more wolf traps, I do like my fur coats (just kidding).

As I'm an would you mind explaining what <3 means please, I'm assuming it's a cat something or other.

We do like to know the person behind or even in the nappies. So why not tell us a little about your hobbies and interests, tastes in books, music and movies, do you have a girlfriend and if yes does she know you wear nappies? If you need some inspiration have a look at https://www.adisc.org/forum/greeting...roduction.html as there are some good ideas in it.

Other than that find a few forums you like the look of and jump right in and enjoy. Any questions, just ask, someone will respond.

NewbieNicky

Welcome Dark! Good story, but you left out one important par to your introduction: what are your other interests! Any hobbies, aspirations, etc. you have? Planning on going to college or are you already in? What do you do for work?

Regardless, happy to have you on the site and hope to see you around! I'm sure you'll find plenty others you can relate with, we have many furs and couples, so I'm positive you'll have plenty to talk about! :D

Quote Originally Posted by PCBaby View Post
    As I'm an :oldguy: would you mind explaining what <3 means please, I'm assuming it's a cat something or other.
    If you were old, the hint is it's red, gooey, and beats an average of 60-100 beats per minute :P

You ain't that old Baby; it's a heart <3 !
    Last edited by NewbieNicky; 27-Sep-2011 at 02:08.

lets see im 20 years old i am 5 feet 10 inchs tall im 142lbs, i like to work on cars , in the last 2 years iv owned about 13 cars, price range from $200 to $1000 i would buy a car fix whats wrong with it and sell it for more and if i cant fix it imost of the time i took a loss V.v , also i work on computers, for about 6 months i worked at my school (getting paid) and getting on the job traning but most of the time i took alot of the work from the schools tech HAHA. i like video games but dont play them much because i dont have a system D: atm im on a dell i got at a yard sale for $10 had no ram,no harddrive, no dvd/cd drive, i got all the crap online and now have a good pc . i dont read books, as for music i like classic rock, dub step, drumb and bass, trance, modern rock, hevey metal. idk what else to say, i have a facebook, skipe second life, idk ask me something :P oh im into puppy play big time

NewbieNicky

Sounds like you have a good hobby then if you take a loss! Can't enjoy something without paying for it :P

Sounds like you have a career in computers ahead of you! Computer repair can be good money, and it probably saves being able to fix your own, too. I'm working on graduating and then I'll be majoring in an animal science and from there - Vet school. I plan to be a zoo vet! It's exciting looking around different colleges, but in the meantime I work at a family-run pizza place.

As for your tastes in music, I like it all except the heavy metal; too much for me I suppose; love classic rock, can never get too much of Queen, but I also like some Japanese/ foreign and alternative, but I'm pretty open on music :)