Thread: Hello

Default Hello

I'm a long time lurker first time poster. I'm DL only and have been interested in them for about as long as I can remember but never got to wear for the first time until I was a sophomore in college. I hope to just chat with others on this board as I have never spoken to anyone ever about this. I am open to getting some conversations going though private message maybe even someone who is just starting to talk about this too. Male or female is fine not looking for a relationship or to talk sexual in anyway just wondering what other people like me do when it comes to living the DL life. I'm in my mid 20's so I especially would like to talk to people similar in age. As far as my non DL side I'm a hard worker and love being outside. I also like computers, kayaking, football and baseball. Anything else just send a message or reply right here on the board as I also wish to have public convos (this is a forum after all)

Hey!

Welcome to the *posting side of the* forum!

Hope you enjoy talking with us; what do you like about computers anyways?

~Lobie

Hi Freearcade,
    I'm also a first-time poster as well on the site, and I'm also quite young (19 and just starting college) but probably younger than most of the more serious posters from what I can tell. I am also wanting to get to know others who are interested in diapers, but sadly I haven't had any wearing experience and I figured it was time to get to know others who have. I am still trying to understand my desires to wear/use diapers, but I know it is something I can best understand with the help and support of other caring and knowledgeable people like myself. I saw that you might be a good candidate I know there is also the teen baby side of the forum, and I am planning to post/interact there as well, but i saw your introduction thread and wanted to comment

Regrettably I cannot private message yet on the site, however I hope to be able to soon! I am not looking to date either from this site (to me that's just weird as well...) I am a heterosexual male, and one of my curiosities is how many females my age (or males, or anyone close to my age for that matter...) Are interested in diapers and are able to express the AB or DL side of their lives. Again, I am not looking to form relationships, other than online interactions/friendships through messages and thread posts. Just wanted to make that clear in case it sounded otherwise.

I hope to get to know you better, and I look forward to posting more

Sincerely,
    AggonBaby

NewbieNicky

Quote Originally Posted by AggonBaby789 View Post
    I'm also a first-time poster as well on the site, and I'm also quite young (19 and just starting college) but probably younger than most of the more serious posters from what I can tell.
    Wouldn't be so sure, I'm working on graduating high school still :P