Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DiaperSpace down AGAIN!?

Default DiaperSpace down AGAIN!?

...Haven't been able to access the site today... :l

Eh, DS isn't any good. I have to be extremely careful about what I say on there or risk getting kicked and banned from the site. I've several close calls for the dumbest things!

People apparently hack the server quite a bit. That's probably why it's down again!

If you google it it doesnt even show up for me anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Wags View Post
    If you google it it doesnt even show up for me anymore
    That's been the case a couple of weeks ago already though. Personally, I wouldn't mind much if it just disappeared for good.

Quote Originally Posted by Dandelionwine View Post
    That's been the case a couple of weeks ago already though. Personally, I wouldn't mind much if it just disappeared for good.
    I agree it hasnt been working for a while, and who cares anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by daviej86 View Post
    I agree it hasnt been working for a while, and who cares anymore?
    +1 , I got banned from that site for accidentaly stepping out of line. Yet, look at all the HNGs going crazy and harassing the females, that is to say if you still believe there are females on that site. Most of them are guys with fake profiles looking for some fap material. Its sad how it went down the tubes, but the moderation of the site is just sub-par. I wouldn't want to belong to a site that gets hacked almost every month.

-Ron

It's down.

I can't say I've been on there much, but I guess it's a bit sad if it goes down, I'd much rather see that kind of site thrive and succeed as opposed to failing. Conceptually Diaperspace filled up a niche, and if they couldn't maintain it (for technical or moderation reasons) then I hope another site rises up to replace it.

the site might be a waste of time, but for me it is where I have got to meet many more AB/DL's in New Zealand. Been so small, that site has been good for that...... anything else can go, but hunting down more Diapered Kiwis is a good thing!!

I used to go there. People used to ignore any blogs I had cause it wasn't about me using my diapers and stuff. So I guess I was boring for the HNG's. I liked the chat but often felt ignored as it could be too lively to get a word in.

Whatever. I don't put much thought into those sites anyway because of the fact their mostly guys and all about diapers. I prefer this site the most because iit's all full of people that are real. I mean, you sometimes get the random troll, but those are pretty easy to weed out in the first couple of posts they have.