Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Relationships

redtails

Post Relationships

First of all, I know this is my first post but I've come to understand a lot of things by trial and error myself. I'll tell you my experiences and my thoughts about relationships, and how you can tell someone you love, about your fetish, if you should feel so. Which you probably must, you can't keep it a secret all your life, it kills you from inside out, trust me. You should all know that, come down to it, this is just a fetish. I know some people see it as a way of life, but to me, it is just a diaper fetish, just a fetish. And, seeing as it is a fetish, let us treat it like one . What I mean, is that you really shouldn't wear diapers in public if you're continent. You wouldn't like it if people wore buttplugs, or handcuffs, whatever, to public either. Diapers might not be as visable, but the idea of a fetish is that it is to do with sex. The only right place for sex is at home. At least that's what I think.

Take everything in this article with a pinch of salt, please. Not all my opinions are right, and not everything I say is true to anyone. Everyone is unique, let's keep it that way.

I can't really say there is much difference between a gay and a straight relationship, I mean, sure the body parts are a bit different, but there is love and commitment in both kinds, which is by far, the most important thing.

As it is a fetish to us, you should probably not go looking for someone with the same fetish as you have. Of course, it is easier on the both of you, and it makes you able to avoid a lot of embarrassment because you don't have to tell your other half about your fetish. But, face the facts, the chance you're going to find someone with the same fetish is small. It is not impossible, but it is small. You're far better off looking for a real love out there in the open world. And, as it is still a fetish, you're probably not intending to dive into someone's pants. When you're looking for love, don't think of sex as your top priority, hence, don't think of fetishes.

I found my first true love over 2 years ago. We're still together, and we're doing fine, we're happy together. We didn't like each other because we had anything in common. I mean, we have nothing in common at all! But, enough about us. The most important thing is that 6 months, or anything like that, is not enough to tell them about your deepest secrets. To trust someone completely you'll need more time and commitment than that. Of course, it's upto you to decide whether there's enough trust in your relationship to tell the other about your fetish. There is the possibility you feel confident after 6 months. Asking around on forums whether it's wise of you to tell the other secrets is silly and completely futile. I admit others can give you advice on how they did it and what the results were, but everyone is unique. How is someone on a forum supposed to know what's going on inside your relationship? They don't know, only you know. You're the only one that can make the right decision. I picked a wrong time once, it ended terribly, but I got myself out of it only to find out it was alright in the end. It's better to be an honest freak than a normal liar. Lying is never the answer.

Let me give you a hint about relationships. Not everything is about sex, I mean it. Fetishes are directly linked to sex and should be kept low. If you talk too much about your fetish to your love, they'll feel bad because it's the only thing you talk about. The same goes with sex. If diapers are all you want then the other will feel terrible. Make a compromise, find a good balance in your relationship. My love accepts my fetish and all my oddities, and I accept all the oddities and fetishes of my love as well. Whenever we talk about fetishes, it's both ways. Whenever we practice fetishes, each get their share in the game of love. Don't get dependent on your fetish, it's just an extra to your way of getting aroused, it is not the leader of your love life.

I hope this article helped you in some way or another. I've been wanting to type something like this for a long time. It's important for everyone to find love. And it's very important to get accepted by the love of your life. Hiding something is never an answer.

Ima hit you with a stick.

Makes sense, seems like a good guide for life.

redtails

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Alex View Post
    Ima hit you with a stick.

Makes sense, seems like a good guide for life.
    hit me with a stick? XD That's upto you to decide , but thank you for agreeing with me, it's good to know that my way of life isn't considered wrong by others

I'd quite like it if everyone walked around with a buttplug :p

redtails

Quote Originally Posted by emomessiah View Post
    I'd quite like it if everyone walked around with a buttplug :p
    XD well alright, but that's personal opinion!

I have to un agree with you on one issue, wearing in public, if you don't make it obscenely obvious, or try to flaunt the fact your wearing in public, I don't see what would be wrong with it.

redtails

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Alex View Post
    I have to un agree with you on one issue, wearing in public, if you don't make it obscenely obvious, or try to flaunt the fact your wearing in public, I don't see what would be wrong with it.
    I guess if it's not obvious then it's alright. But anything else can lead to negative publicity on the news, as has happened before, where fetishists get called perverts for bringing their sexual stuff to the streets, you must agree with me at least that is wrong

Quote Originally Posted by redtails View Post
    I guess if it's not obvious then it's alright. But anything else can lead to negative publicity on the news, as has happened before, where fetishists get called perverts for bringing their sexual stuff to the streets, you must agree with me at least that is wrong
    I'd certainly agree about someone being obviously strange. However, it is possible for people to be observed wearing diapers in such a way as to not indicate anything other than need, which is really going to be the average person's first guess when seeing it. If you're not making it obvious you're weird, the first reaction isn't going to be "ack, whackjob fetishist!" it's going to be "wow, that person's incontinent- glad it's not me". Exhibitionism of even that mild kind doesn't do it for me, but I wouldn't expect any negative fallout from it, either.

redtails

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    I'd certainly agree about someone being obviously strange. However, it is possible for people to be observed wearing diapers in such a way as to not indicate anything other than need, which is really going to be the average person's first guess when seeing it. If you're not making it obvious you're weird, the first reaction isn't going to be "ack, whackjob fetishist!" it's going to be "wow, that person's incontinent- glad it's not me". Exhibitionism of even that mild kind doesn't do it for me, but I wouldn't expect any negative fallout from it, either.
    That's the reason why I've written "if you're continent" huh! XD. As said in the previous post, wearing them to public is not essentially wrong if you're actually putting an effort into hiding them. Any incontinent person would try to hide them I think (although I may be wrong). So, we can conclude that people will probably respond badly to seeing an obvious diaper on a perfectly healthy person. Of course that's just my thought, yours can differ from mine. But as for my opinion, I think it's best to just keep your fetish to your own place, as it is just an extension to sexual stuff, no matter how innocent diapers look.

where fetishists get called perverts for bringing their sexual stuff to the streets, you must agree with me at least that is wrong
    Yes that is wrong. I agree muchly.